So sad!! Girl killed by swig of rape drug

People say that the dead were so awesome when they were alive and is being "promising" supposed to make it more of a tragedy?

We all have promise.

Oh whats wrong with ecstacy? And what about the middle aged fat, bald smelley slob's who peddle it??? how will they make a living? Wea cant just kill all fat smelley drug dealers can we?

Girl killed by swig of rape drug, A PROMISING graduate has died after drinking liquid Ecstasy — from a bottle she thought contained water.

I can't help wondering ...if she was so "promising" as a graduate student, why did she drink something that she didn't know what it was? Do any of y'all just pick up a bottle of something and drink it without knowing what it is? Do you do that often???

Stupid mistakes kill lots of people in the world.

Baron Max

I read of a surfer in Australia (I think) that opened a refrigerator in a beach storage area and drank what he thought was a bottle of water.
It was saltwater containing a jellyfish. Bad news at the Beach! Details at 10!

Here's a funny quote "Her brother Hugo said she was very independent and had thousands of friends and all her life in front of her."

Umm, thousands? That's impossible! There's nobody alive that has that many friends, give me a break gerks! As for her being given the date rape drug, well cry me a river, she was probably at a party and drank that bottle thinking it was water but damn she's fine, who wouldn't try raping her? I'm not saying I would, but if you were derranged enough to try something like that wouldn't you pick a fine young ass like that?

Her body is fine, hell for all we know she did bang before dying, that's somewhat reassuring since it at least means she didn't die for nothing (someone got laid). There's also the real issue here..... if someone did give HER the drug then why didn't they find semen inside her pussy? Perhaps she merely was thirsty and had picked up someone elses water???? That's sad...

I feel for the poor girl, but at the same time I also am sick. She is a hot, sexy thing, with alot of men that banged her likely, and I'm a loser virgin with no future... see my point?

Here's a funny quote "Her brother Hugo said she was very independent and had thousands of friends and all her life in front of her."

Umm, thousands? That's impossible! There's nobody alive that has that many friends, give me a break gerks! As for her being given the date rape drug, well cry me a river, she was probably at a party and drank that bottle thinking it was water but damn she's fine, who wouldn't try raping her? I'm not saying I would, but if you were derranged enough to try something like that wouldn't you pick a fine young ass like that?

Her body is fine, hell for all we know she did bang before dying, that's somewhat reassuring since it at least means she didn't die for nothing (someone got laid). There's also the real issue here..... if someone did give HER the drug then why didn't they find semen inside her pussy? Perhaps she merely was thirsty and had picked up someone elses water???? That's sad...

I feel for the poor girl, but at the same time I also am sick. She is a hot, sexy thing, with alot of men that banged her likely, and I'm a loser virgin with no future... see my point?

that is seriously sick

thesun said:
Rute, who had a degree in catering management, died the following evening without regaining consciousness.

I wonder, as a percentage how many people do regain consciousness after they've died? :bugeye:

It's sad, yes. You've got to wonder how squeaky clean she was, though. How the bottle ended up in her flat. How good her flatmate friends were for not noticing there was something wrong until the next evening.

Go and drown yourself, you sick fuck.

its a shame isnt it that you will probably be the one to get into trouble, i reported his post but hey it probably wont go anywhere

What a dickhead.

Someone please ban this prick.

Is this supposed to be funny?

What in the hell kind of person are you to actually even say or think some of this crap? Seriously are you that perverted and obscene? When I read some of the drivel that you spout, all that comes to mind is sociopath.

You are right about one thing however. You are a loser.

What in the hell kind of person are you to actually even say or think some of this crap? Seriously are you that perverted and obscene? When I read some of the drivel that you spout, all that comes to mind is sociopath.

You are right about one thing however. You are a loser.

world%20playbill.gif

When I read some of the drivel that you spout, all that comes to mind is sociopath.

Geez, Bells, you say that like "sociopath" is a bad thing. Huh?

Geez, I bet you even think that "psychopath" is a bad thing, too, huh?

Baron Max

Back