So I was reading NewsScientist today

I think time is simply a means for the institution of change within a defined plane or the perceptions of an intelligence comprised of the patterns sustained through the collective memory of a super structure generated by the preservational adaptions of it's contained defenitive matrices due to the conseqeuntial internal displacements.(think rubik)
There you have it, my ultra abridged and severely truncated abstraction for a model of time.

On the topic of whether it exist the answer is of course, yes. Does it exist as some kind of 'smoothly flowing unbroken stream', well that's a matter of resolution/defination. At the simplest level altering of the physical is probably progressed by the introduction or elimination of a elemental form of the universe, or the constant inversion of their relative values (0,1,01 ect.), and the subsequent modification (in accordance with law) of all instances of such an existance on that level. Flow is a percieved property, contingent on relation and perspective, so as such time will probably always flow for us.

Honestly though, I don't see how this would change anything when it comes to god, since he is the law and creator of time.

Infinite possibilities are illogical. Are you sure you believe what you think you Believe? The words in our world are not sounds nor symbols, for these are merely references to the existances and patterns of which they are comprised.​

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone remember what happened with some rocket that was being sent up into space to test some things about Eintein's theory of relativity? I haven't heard about it ever since that one time it was mentioned on the news about it being launched up into space.

- N

Back