Skinwalker has his own territory

craterchains (Norval said:
Those that lie, deceive, confuse, and slander others, are more than just "spooks". We see their craft in our skys and under our oceans, besides in space. So why not here on these posting boards?

They are not here, they dont exist, their craft dont exist, fucking LIERS ! !

Lie, deceive, slander, and confuse, STDD Same Tactics Different Day.
Keep up the sloppy work skinny. FOCLMFAO

Norval
As we can see here class, norvals language descends from blank verse into broken prose as slowly but surely goes mad

SkinWalker said:
What are the preconceived conclusions that you are implying I have, specifically?

I'm very interested in human beliefs of the past and present and the skinwalker mythology is among the most fascinating.

We've been down this road many times Skinwalker, and frankly, I don't have the time or the desire to waste my time on it again. You know what I said was accurate. Time and again, you've refused to differentiate 'evidence' from 'proof'. With the evidence that's been provided you, you've accepted the mundane(rarely the most logical) explanation to disregard it. Never before have I heard you utter the words..... "hm, that's interesting, I'd like to know more". Not you, if it can't be PROVEN, it can't be possible. This is the mindset of a debunker, not a skeptic.

SkinWalker said:
Be specific or stfu.

Why should I stfu??? Because you request it? :rolleyes:

Here's a question for you SkinWalker, if this issue is so rediculous, why do you make this forum your home?

In other words, why are you here?

VRob said:
why do you make this forum your home?
How do you know that this forum is his home? He could be merely a frequenter of this forum, and his home forum is elsewhere

VRob said:
Why should I stfu??? Because you request it? :rolleyes:

Here's a question for you SkinWalker, if this issue is so rediculous, why do you make this forum your home?

In other words, why are you here?

Forums are places for discussion and there are no major critera's for anyone to post on this forum in particular. This simply means that almost anyone (other than those that breach too many moderator rulings) can post here and they do not have to declare a reason for why they post.

On the subject of this thread, please do not turn this into a brawling "I hate Skinny" thread. Hate threads will be closed, afterall if you had one appear about you here, I'm sure you'd be emailing me or other moderators to close/delete it.

VRob said:
Why should I stfu??? Because you request it?

I demand it. Obviously its my thread :cool:

Actually, I was commenting that if you don't have specifics, your really can't really assert that I have "preconceived conclusions." You refuse to even state what they are, retorting only that this is a "road" we've been down many times. I say its a subject we've never covered as far as I remember.

So either put up or shut up.

And please don't close the thread ... give the significance-junkies and mystery-mongers a place to get out all their frustrations about the big, bad SkinWalker. They should feel free to use whatever ad hominem and juvenile retorts they can muster.

To the other reasoned minds here, Phlog, Ophiolite, Commie Hamster, et al ... I have this to say: I've got my own thread! Nah!

SkinWalker said:
I demand it. Obviously its my thread :cool:

Actually, I was commenting that if you don't have specifics, your really can't really assert that I have "preconceived conclusions." You refuse to even state what they are, retorting only that this is a "road" we've been down many times. I say its a subject we've never covered as far as I remember.

So either put up or shut up.

You're not worth it Skinwalker. And you know damn well that we've been down this road before. So do many of the other posters here.

And please don't close the thread ... give the significance-junkies and mystery-mongers a place to get out all their frustrations about the big, bad SkinWalker. They should feel free to use whatever ad hominem and juvenile retorts they can muster.

To the other reasoned minds here, Phlog, Ophiolite, Commie Hamster, et al ... I have this to say: I've got my own thread! Nah!

My my.... the arrogance of some people.

Trust me skinny. There's far more pitty being directed your way than awe.

Last edited:
Stryder said:
Forums are places for discussion and there are no major critera's for anyone to post on this forum in particular. This simply means that almost anyone (other than those that breach too many moderator rulings) can post here and they do not have to declare a reason for why they post.

On the subject of this thread, please do not turn this into a brawling "I hate Skinny" thread. Hate threads will be closed, afterall if you had one appear about you here, I'm sure you'd be emailing me or other moderators to close/delete it.

Stryder,

There is no hate involved here. At least not from my perspective. A little pitty perhaps, but no hate. For hate to appear, I would have to care a little.

My point is, Skinny spends the better part of his day mocking and ridiculing every aspect of the UFO phenomona right here on this board. Granted, many threads on this board are worthy of his(and others) disdain. But you'd think if the subject was so rediculous in the first place, people like skinny would have better things to do.

I've disagreed with some of skin's positions on ufo's, but I've also learned a lot from reading his rebutals and taking some of his criticisms into consideration.

I don't post a lot, but I read alot here. I for one would like to know what you mean by "preconceived notions" like skin asked.

Back