Skinwalker has his own territory

Skinwalker,
Yes heard of him he is one of about six spooks in here.
That seem to never go out to have a look around the real
world sure they are stay at home fat ass holes with not
alot to look forward to.
You know the sort i seen it done it i know that type may have
read it in a book and think they are the ones who said.
And you know none have a belief in anything, anyway dont say
i never told you set of right sillyboys/girls they are skinwalker is one them.

Skinwalker is no UFO skeptic. There is a difference between a UFO and an alien spacecraft.

erm, how was this thread posted in this forum? its not related so was just wondering...
Sorry

Rick

lsufos said:

Number two, another shit head thought you new there was more than skinwalker in here.

Please take your head out of shit and start making some sense, if capable of.

Damn Avatar, you beat me to it.
Isufos, please learn punctuation and capitalisation, if you must be incoherent and abusive at least try to be literate about it.

I'm not sure if what was stated in the initial thread is accurate or not, Skinwalker will have to post (If of course he want's to) to declare if it is or not.

You'll often find that peoples psuedonyms are strewn across the internet with different people donning those masks, thats why one Skinwalker is not necessarily another Skinwalker on another site.

Lsufos, who are the spooks? If you are refering to the commonly reflected government employed civil-servants that supposedly coverup things on the internet then you are probably mistaken. They don't need to pay people to cover stuff up when there are so many people out there making ludicrous claims, making it impossible to distinguish factual account from fraudulant ones.

Hey, i love it when you all come along to party.
Forget the spelling you know your full of shit.

Anyway Stryder what people outhere do you know that is making ludicrous claims.

all this UFO alien stuff is bunch of...
ah whatever...let people believe what they want to believe and see...

Lsufos,

Examples could be people that claim to be clairvoyant but use either generalisation or just use psychology to make a person believe their claims.

Other examples might be those that believe in some gigantic coverup that the world governments have all agreed to make involving aliens, usually such people have absolutely no proof and just create some vast imaginery universe where all the pieces fit into place.

These examples aren't stereotypical, but it does define a person that frauds others while knowing it and a person that frauds themself without knowing it.

Like most things in life, keep it secret deny everything and make out that the people who see UFOs are a bit loopy.
Why to keep the lid on growing information that ufos are real and the goverments with there own secret crafts can not stop them doing what they like to stop Panic through the worlds Popultion.
It would change the world forever if the goverments of the world where to ADMIT the truth that alien crafts enter the earths atmosphere with Impunity.

Well

Looks like ol Skinwalker is leading a double life :D
And for the record, Skinwalker, is Skinwalker.

lsufos said:
No, you are not well at all. You are mentally ill. Entering into a trusting relationship with a mental health care professional will likely go a long way towards relieving you of your paranoid delusions and the angst they obviously cause you.

VRob said:
Agreed. A Skeptic approaches their subject without a preconceived conclusion.

Skinwalker is a debunker.

What are the preconceived conclusions that you are implying I have, specifically?

And, just so everyone's aware, the "Skinwalker Ranch" is a geographic nameplace that has nothing, directly, to do with me. I took the nick "skinwalker" from the Navajo witch of the same name -as an anthropology/archaeology major, I'm very interested in human beliefs of the past and present and the skinwalker mythology is among the most fascinating.

Those that lie, deceive, confuse, and slander others, are more than just "spooks". We see their craft in our skys and under our oceans, besides in space. So why not here on these posting boards?

They are not here, they dont exist, their craft dont exist, fucking LIERS ! !

Lie, deceive, slander, and confuse, STDD Same Tactics Different Day.
Keep up the sloppy work skinny. FOCLMFAO

Norval

Back