Signs and Omens

Gerhard Kemmerer

Banned
Banned
From the ancient days and tribal folk lore
to modern Christendom, religions both eastern and western
have included talk of the end of the world or the end of an age.

New Age suggests change, even though this trend is not institutionalised, or is it?

Christendom is not short of trumpet blowers, of several different versions, some changing with social trends, others remaining traditional.

Does the great Church, the Catholic faith have an official dogma?

What about apocalyptic views, are they genuine or just scare mungering?

It will be interesting to see what parallels there may be between the old and new, east and west, and perhaps we'll find out why these are drawn.

What are some of the mysterious signs and omens?.

Code:
What are some of the mysterious signs and omens?.

Welcome_Mat.jpg

ac106_redneck-toilet.jpg

Redneck_Seafood.jpg

I find the prophet in the second picture particularly disturbing..

Well some don't put much into december 21 2012. Indians in north america to the Mayans. All say the world will have a "change". The Mayan's calendar "ends". Nostridomis claims something will occur. Though he was not very specific.
Unlike the indians not may are specific. An that's the problem I see. Hope that the calendar's end is not THE end. An we have a little time.

Well some don't put much into december 21 2012. Indians in north america to the Mayans. All say the world will have a "change". The Mayan's calendar "ends". Nostridomis claims something will occur. Though he was not very specific.
Unlike the indians not may are specific. An that's the problem I see. Hope that the calendar's end is not THE end. An we have a little time.

I also think that the Mayan calender is open to interpretation, another age rather than an end.

Indians of North America especially interest me, though at this point I only have a few notes, which show specifics like signs with the stars.

Never read much of Nostradamus, and thought that interpretations of his works were stretching the English language.

Your posts reveal your history and current activities. The picture of the innocent girl with that violent and untruthful comment indicates that you are desensitised to children and possibly have paedophilic tendencies, and if not, you have actually commited those crimes. The picture of the naked male is your own desire to be wreckless with your own decency. Another sign of sexual deviate behaviour. Don't think you are too old to serve another sentence in jail.
It's good to see that someone is still offended by the crap that passes foe entertainment. Let's all give the atheists the credit they deserve for ruining our culture.

Mazulu;2973173It's good to see that someone is still offended by the crap that passes for entertainment. Let's all give the atheists the credit they deserve for ruining our culture.[/QUOTE said:
I am not against any persuation, and I expect half decency, which is sometimes rare on sciforums. Reason to leave.

Last edited:
It's good to see that someone is still offended by the crap that passes foe entertainment. Let's all give the atheists the credit they deserve for ruining our culture.

Tell that to the Native Americans who had genocide comitted upon them when the European Christians came to North America and tried to kill them all.

Thank the Christians for almost killing all of the native Americans and never once honored a peace treaty with them. Great people to associate with.

I thought the genuine Christians were liked by the Indians, but the Government having the guise of Christianity undermined them.

AH!!! Coyote ugly!
The bible gives some signs in revelation. Didn't see that mentioned. I would need to look it up to get the order right. But I think there's 7 signs. There's plague, famine, war an rumors of war, death, disease, pestilence, an I think the stars falling, could be the stars mean a meteor shower. I will again need to re look this over an make sure I have them right an get the order right

Back