Sickos

Hapsburg said:
if you are a superior species, that gives you the right to destroy a lesser species for the sake of survival and the evolutionary process.
If a species were "lesser", then what possible impact could they have on the superior species' survival?

What if I were a superior human being to another? Would that give me the right to kill another person, as long as they were "lesser" than I? What makes someone or something superior? John Nash is superior to me in mathematics, but I am physically stronger than him, making me inferior in one respect yet superior in another. Who kills whom?

if its for fun and amusement, or if the thing dying is innocent, then killing it is wrong.
So if it were possible for me to kidnap Kakihara's boss, but I hadn't, I would be innocent? Yet Kakihara dresses so trendily and behaves with such rhythm-certainly more than I possess; this must make him superior to me.

And yet, he enjoys inflicting pain. I am possibly in his way of survival (one without pleasure in his life can lead to depression, depression can lead to suicide, and we certainly cannot lose the most interesting character, now can we?), yet I am innocent. Should he kill me or mutilate me? If he were to kill/torture me, he would most certainly enjoy it, but it would also be in his best interest as a superior being to the lowly Jinoda.

I don't have any problems with people killing or hurting animals. I'm not sure I understand what's so bad about it. Animals aren't people, so they are pretty damn close to worthless.

Animals aren't people. Therefore they are worthless.

How does that follow, exactly? What makes people so special? Does nothing have worth unless it is a person?

Humans are animals too. What makes a human more of a "person" than, say, a dog?

You really haven't thought about this, have you?

Why can't we do whatever we want with our pets? They are, after all, property and unhuman.

Unhuman means no rights to you, then?

What about the pet's capacity to feel pain? That obviously doesn't concern you. Is a dog equivalent to a toaster to you?

I'd say you're pretty unhuman(e).

Things only have value by what we assign them.

Really? What an interesting philosophy you have. So, if somebody assigns no value to you, that's ok then?

There is no sacred universal dog that makes dog killing special or heinous. So when I punch my dog, I get to punch my dog. That's the value I give Rover– punching bag. And I could give a damn if you see a future housemate in my pup's eyes, unless of course I wanted to sell him to you.

So, if some guy decides to use YOU as a punching bag, that should be ok, too, right? Because he doesn't assign any special value to you. But maybe he wants to keep you and sell you to a friend for use as a punching bag. That would be no problem for you, I assume, given your value system.

If that picture's real, damn. I would fully knife those chicks in their assholes if I saw that in real life. I seriously would, I'd be proud of myself and feel like something of a saint for doing it too.
And it's wierd because I would get in trouble. In trouble for knifing the assholes of clearly obnoxious abhorrent pieces of shit. But they are ok for skinning a dog, which can't possibly be deserving of such treatment.

The smiles are the biggest problem from my perspective.
If they were all business like "we shot this dog for killing our goats and now we are discarding of the corpse" I wouldn't even mind. But it's so disrespectfull and disgusting.
Anyone acting like "what's the big deal" is a jerk. I don't believe anyone's like "whatever" when looking at this picture. People who are ok with it clearly get some kind of boner from it and they're sick fucks. It's so outlandishly incorrect that roman and his kind get off on it. It's like how they used to make those videos of attractive women crushing small animals with their high heels. Anyone "OK" with this undoubtedly gets off on such subject matter and should be ashamed.
I'm going to have to compensate by killing people's babies and taking goofy pictures. Maybe of me playing "dead baby guitar" and things like that. It seems thats the only way i could make this right, it will also give me a huge hardon so it's win win.

Wow, I'm totaly on Lou's side here, but I'm also confused. If it wasn't a dog, if it was a different animal, like a cougar or say... another human being, probably some kind of dusky skinned one, would you say the same thing or would you say it was those girls evolutionary right to slaughter whom they chose when they chose for the good of the speices?

Perkele said:
When you form a syndicate of attributes you can not claim to go absent of some characteristics when a situation differing from the usual occurs. You struggle between two different motives and create a conflict, and at the same time you diminish the ornaments of intelligence that you hold dear.
There is nothing wrong with realizing the human advantages. Still, don’t cast them aside whenever you feel like appointing miens of justification covered with animalistic drives.

And those girls deserve my despise solely for the reason that human beings are intelligent.
I can’t hold a dog responsible for functioning in a genus that should not be allowed to include human laws and characteristics.

Pathetic man is the man who defiles a dog because it killed a baby. Put it to sleep if that’s how you feel, but the one who skins the dog and rips its limbs off, whilst knowing that the dog had no cunning plans behind the act, is a simpleton who extemporizes in an act that holds no meaning other than some silly fervours of ”I’m hurt, emotionally”.

I respect the nature of dogs, yes.

Duh... niggers of course.
you dirty little mother fuker,i woz on your side untill you let rip with that fuking shit,what the fuk you on...'duh... niggers of course',wel go FUCK yourself,and go FUCK your oh so important,piece of shit dead dog.if i met you and you let that one crack, youd pretty soon be looking like your beautiful little picture,shit face.

My I.Q hurts.

"Yet Kakihara dresses so trendily and behaves with such rhythm-certainly more than I possess; this must make him superior to me."

"Kakihara! What are you doing?"
"Just a little torture."

Perkele said:
Ahahahahahahahahhaha

You people are all the same!
real fucking snappy come back,and anyway im not black,so i dont come under your definition of 'you people',ass fucking prick wart,this thread is a pile of shit,as are you.

Back