Sickos

Perfect

Masturbation without hands
Registered Senior Member
I’d like to disembowel these little smiling punks.
Though, I don’t know the scenario here, but the first thing that I feel is that the smirks in those faces should be extinguished with pain.

Maybe the dog died prior to the act or maybe the dog didn’t, makes a little difference. Skinning a being - who would defend their inbred family with utter commitment - and then posing around the corpse like it’s a damned trophy.

I’m angry at this picture.

I_like_my_dog.jpg

Perkele said:
...who would defend their inbred family with utter commitment...

How do you know? Maybe it was not theirs, but a feral dog that was dangerous.
Unfortunately there is no context for the picture... we don't even know in what
country the photo was taken. I certainly understand your gut reactions, but they
may well be out of place.

:m: Peace.

goofyfish said:
How do you know? Maybe it was not theirs, but a feral dog that was dangerous

Please.

Beside the point, the point is that four wimps have skinned the dog, cut off its limbs, and now they are smiling as daddy takes a picture of them and their ‘pray’. Fuckers.

Be it a feral dog or not, it’s still sickening to see someone take pride from an act like this.

And I wouldn’t skin you and cut off your limbs if I saw you as a threat.

And there doesn’t seem to be a gunshot wound in that dog.

ellion said:
a large ammount of the population eat meat

Improve your skills of perception.

Caucasians dressed in clothes that scream “average or above-average income!” posing for a digital camera… preparing to eat a skinny fucking dog?

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the advice, i try and it is something we all should do.

my point is this appears to be sick because of its context. if that was a pig in an abatoir with a group of butchers posing, would it cause you less offense?

millions of animals a day are slaughtered for food and the average person need not concern themself whether there dinner had a good life before it was slaughtered, or if it was photographed with its new friends after being skinned.

cruelty is cruelty, when it is in your face its just a little more harder to swallow.

thats fucking atrocious,Perkele,im with you 100%,Goffyfish,how and why do you feel the need to protect them in any way,shape or form??

I am not protecting them. I am merely saying that we nothing about the situation.

Perkele said:
And there doesn’t seem to be a gunshot wound in that dog.

On the side we can see, anyway.

Caucasians dressed in clothes that scream “average or above-average income!”

Assumption.

...posing for a digital camera…

Assumption.

...preparing to eat a skinny fucking dog?

Assumption.

i know them,that dog killed their dog,he was two days away from retirement too.

Fine, fishy fish fish.
Here are the two deleted notes without the so called "insults".
Though, I did not find them to be insults.

Last edited:
ellion said:
thank you for the advice, i try and it is something we all should do.

my point is this appears to be sick because of its context. if that was a pig in an abatoir with a group of butchers posing, would it cause you less offense?

millions of animals a day are slaughtered for food and the average person need not concern themself whether there dinner had a good life before it was slaughtered, or if it was photographed with its new friends after being skinned.

cruelty is cruelty, when it is in your face its just a little more harder to swallow.

If it were a pig it would be harvested for food. It wouldn’t be killed for the sole purpose of playing around with its limbs and saggy face.

I don’t care about cruelty, I care about honour.
What the shit do these people think as they pose around with limbs they aren’t even going to use for something constructive (nutrition)? They stand around as if they have accomplished victory over a dangerous foe… or rather they are just having a laugh, which is worst.

True hunters these people are.
Not one of these chicks could handle that dog 1on1 as it sinks its teeth into her flesh, yet they parade with mirth around the corpse which they have no right to claim to be anything other than senseless, spineless, wimpy act of boredom.

And by the way Ellion, you missed the point. I already appointed my view in this.

“Beside the point, the point is that four wimps have skinned the dog, cut off its limbs, and now they are smiling as daddy takes a picture of them and their ‘pray’. Fuckers.

Be it a feral dog or not, it’s still sickening to see someone take pride from an act like this.”

I’m not offended with gore, I’m offended with the smiles and postures of these ‘hunters’.

I’m going to skin their grandfather and cut off his limbs and see if they stand behind their principles.

goofyfish said:
I am not protecting them. I am merely saying that we nothing about the situation.

On the side we can see, anyway.

Assumption.

Assumption.

Assumption.

So… You don’t find the ethical and honour codes of killing a dog in a scenario that I constructed to be interesting?

Go debate politics fishboy. Apparently you can’t discover my perspectives from these “assumptions”, in order to contribute with your attitudes and views to this “assumed” occurrence.

Fact: They are Caucasians
Fact: They aren’t poor
Fact: It is a digital camera.

And the eating the dog part (and the whole thing) was forwarded towards ellion, read it again and try to comprehend the comment this time.
It was actually critique against ellions “assumption” in how they were going to eat it.
geeez…

And we do know about the situation, I illustrated it somewhat. Go and find the people in the picture to you give you an interview, then come back and cling to concrete facts rather than speculations.
Both are just as concrete when building a fucking thread about ethics, codes, morals and honour.

kenworth said:
i know them,that dog killed their dog,he was two days away from retirement too.

In other words: A dog that proved to be superior when compared to the other dog got slaughtered by wimpy revenge artists.

i wasnt assuming they were going to eat it, i was just drawing comparisons between slaughtering animals for a reason unidentified and slaughtering animals for food. this picture is no more revulsive than pork chops to me.

kenworth said:
slaughtered?no,they were just superior to it.

Yes, I quess the man of the household went against the dog in a pit of some sort
“Two enter, one comes out! *crowd cheers*”- kind a thing.

What heroes these brave Adonis’s are.

perkele.
do you get angry when you see people eating mc donalds.

i didnt say they were heroes but they obviously were superior to it otherwise they would be dead.

ellion said:
perkele.
do you get angry when you see people eating mc donalds.

I’m fucking practicing zen-like restraint here so I won’t rip you a new asshole.

I said I’m not against using meat for food, or harvesting meat in order to produce food.

That dog was skinned, its limbs were chopped off and it was held as a trophy.
Only because that dog killed its peer, the dog was functioning under its natural instincts.
Humans have no right to take revenge over lost “property” in cases like this.

Back