Should the BBC allow interview with BNP?

This is why I won't vote currently, because I support complete political reform, where every person in every household will be able to login, logon or attend booths around the country to make their thoughts, opinions or votes known for policy

You baddie. Its a sorry excuse to throw away your vote. Its none of my business how you choose to vote but I think everyone should be part of the process. Not voting is not going to bring about political reform.

You baddie. Its a sorry excuse to throw away your vote. Its none of my business how you choose to vote but I think everyone should be part of the process. Not voting is not going to bring about political reform.

NOT VOTING should bring about political reform. Currently they see Not voting as Abstaining, I am clearly publicly presenting THIS IS NOT THE CASE. My note voting is because I am disgruntled with the inability of not being able to vote NEGATIVELY. Yes I would turn out if I could vote NO to every party and their political mime, I would do so because I would be encourage to vote because I have the capacity to say NO.

The only thing is that I have done this quietly, I haven't rallied troops, I haven't attempted to become one of those I detest because to be honest it should be up to every person to make their own decision and not have it made for them.

Start your own movement. I'm not being glib either, I just don't think that abstaning by not voting is a solution.

But when you do start your own party keep the rhetoric at bay:D

I think that if its time to quietly abstain then its time to rally troops.:)

Nah, the real issue is that the existing parties don't like it being pointed out to them that they''re failing (i.e. the loss of seats to the BNP*).
The comment from Hunt -

I found particularly amusing as an example of hypocrisy: whenever the BBC (or any any other service) makes the attempt to hold "reigning powers" to account the accusations of "antigovernemental bias" or "overstepping the bounds" start to fly thick and fast.
IOW it's a case of the BBC not doing what the existing parties WANT to do but actually daren't, which somehow makes the BBC in the wrong.

John Pilger once said, "Secretive power loathes journalists who do their job, who push back screens, peer behind façades, lift rocks. Opprobrium from on high is their badge of honour."

Now, the BBC is a far cry from a Journalist like Pilger, Recently (by which I mean 6 years ago), they censored Jeremy Bowen, for his reporting on Israel-Palestine. How is this relevant ?, I guess I'm agreeing with you, and pointing out their flaws overseas as well. (but really, I just like showing off pilger.)

Back