Shocking truth about Abraham's descendants!

You could have consulted anybody and heard the same things. That Jesus or even the Christ is not mentioned in the Hebrew scriptures. That changes nothing about the fact that Jews consider every prophet to point to the time of the Messiah. You heard what you wanted to hear.

Have you asked your rabbi what I told you ask him yet? Also ask him if he thinks your concept of the Holy Spirit agrees with his...

Originally posted by Jenyar
You could have consulted anybody and heard the same things. That Jesus or even the Christ is not mentioned in the Hebrew scriptures. That changes nothing about the fact that Jews consider every prophet to point to the time of the Messiah. You heard what you wanted to hear.

Have you asked your rabbi what I told you ask him yet? Also ask him if he thinks your concept of the Holy Spirit agrees with his...

First, I do not have my own personal rabbi, and I am not Jewish. I know a rabbi I can contact for general or specific questions on Judaism. The Jews are still waiting for their messiah. It was not the Jesus you believe in. Whether my concept of the One Spirit of God agrees with Judaism is not a concern of mine. What are you going to do when the real messiah comes?

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
I know a rabbi I can contact for general or specific questions on Judaism.
That is simply laughable, and fully equivalent to someone saying: "I know a minister I can contact for general or specific questions on Christianity"

Back