Sexual Dreaming!

well people dont believe it is possible for peeps to experience orgasms in their sleep but me n my m8 have n we are female we can remember it all dont u wonder how that woz possible if anyone no's a reason 4 this email me plz coz itz makin me all :confused:
:m: PROCTER :m:

Dreams are so cool. I'm sure I just had a really big dream, with a journey in it somewhere, but I cant remember. There must be some way of using electrodes to read brainwaves, and convert it into an image of the dream. I'll have to find that. Maybe it'll be a new genre of entertainment, along with films, music, computers and books.

I used to have a girlfriend who had very loud and quite passionate sex dreams. Whether they were lucid dreams or not I don't know but I do know that they were quite orgasmic for her. I was on the phone talking to a female friend when she heard my girlfriend start moaning and groaning in the background. My friend asked me what the hell was going on and I explained what was happening. I started to wake my girlfriend and my female friend told me not to because my girlfriend was obviously having a damn good time. Then after about another minute of listening to the moaning and groaning my female friend said to me. " You know she pretty much doesn't need you if all she has to do is go to sleep and have the best sex of anybody I've ever heard." I thought about it for a second and replyed " well at least she calls out my name every once in a while. I must be doing something right even if it's only in her dreams". My friend laughingly said " quess so."

Communist Hamster said:
Dreams are so cool. I'm sure I just had a really big dream, with a journey in it somewhere, but I cant remember. There must be some way of using electrodes to read brainwaves, and convert it into an image of the dream. I'll have to find that. Maybe it'll be a new genre of entertainment, along with films, music, computers and books.

Theoretically, this is entirely possible, but I'm pretty sure that we're nobody is even close to having that sort of technology. So much information is lost with "brainwaves" that you wouldn't be able to reconstruct the dream out of them--however, you might be able to use another method.

The brain is incredibly complex, and although we're getting an understanding of which parts are associated with certain types of thinking, we don't have it down so precise that we'd be able to reconstruct a pattern of thought with specific images, etc.

I heard that when you have dreams of flying, you are having dreams of sex.

Hypercane said:
I heard that when you have dreams of flying, you are having dreams of sex.

This makes no sense. When you have dreams of flying, you are having dreams of flying.

What you said makes about as much sense as the following:

"I heard when you think about the color red, you're really thinking about alligators."

Back