Sex, with whom, and what does that make anyone?

Tiassa,
what kinky sex are you into or wasn't that one of the questions? oops sorry I'm just a good ol' perv and want to know what everyone else is doing. Isn't THAT the real reason for your thread? Voyerism of a sort?

So come on guys what are you into, what rocks your world?

Last edited:
(1) What personal value does sexual intercourse have for you?

High sex drive presently so high value

(2) How do you view stable, exclusive sexual relationships?

If the relationship is a happy one and sexually fulfilling then exclusive is good but if both partners are willing to experiment and prepared to accept the consequences of say 'swinging' that is also acceptable in a stable relationship. I am open to the idea of 'open' but not willing to accept the consequences and risk damaging my relationship thus ..for me exclusive rocks.

(3) How do you view stable, non-exclusive sexual relationships?

see above - depends on couple accepting risks involved, risks being one may prefer 'open' more than the other, one may fall in love with another, disease if unprotected, jealousies arising etc.

(4) How important to you is your partner's consent to sexual participation?

as long as they are willing to be present and give me consent, even though not willing to participate (too tired etc) that is acceptable :) Participation is of course preferable and to be honest generally the case ;)

(5) Is there such thing as good or bad sex (quality of experience)?

Yes most deffinately. Some peeps have different ideas about what is good sex and if your partner and you are not in agreement on that then the result is bad sex. I am very compatible with current beau.

(6) Is there such thing as kinky or perverse sex (nature of activity)?

Yes sure, kinky or perverse being something that the mainstream are not engaging in. My friend (not me I prefer drinking tea) allowed a lover to urinate in her mouth and she drank some, I'd call that kinky and perverse. Certainly some of what I do would be considered by my friends as kinky and vice versa.

(7) Are you willing to disclose the range of your sexual partners (gender, species, age, attributes)?

all male, biggest age gap is cuurent with him being 10.5yrs younger than me, oldest was 6yrs older than me.

(8) How important are physical aesthetics to your sexual arousal?

VERY

(9) Do you consider yourself "normal"?

NO in any respect sexual or otherwise.

(10) Are you capable of taking these questions seriously, and are you willing to give them serious consideration?​

I have done

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be a helluva topic?

TheoryofRelativity said:

what kinky sex are you into or wasn't that one of the questions? oops sorry I'm just a good ol' perv and want to know what everyone else is doing. Isn't THAT the real reason for your thread? Voyerism of a sort?

Nope, not really. I think that's being covered somewhere else. But if it becomes necessary, sure, I'm up for a discussion of those aspects. But I don't see the EM&J connection yet.

(Oh, and my other perversions were well-defined before I began coming to terms with my gay shadow. Maybe there's a causal relationship with self-repression?)

Last edited:
tiassa said:
Nope, not really. I think that's being covered somewhere else. But if it becomes necessary, sure, I'm up for a discussion of those aspects. But I don't see the EM&J connection yet.

(Oh, and my other perversions were well-defined before I began coming to terms with my gay shadow. Maybe there's a causal relationship with self-repression?)

gay shadow, self repression, tell me more?

I think we all repress certain aspects of ourselves, from temper to tears to sexual preferences.

Put it this way: I always feel badly for the guy we see on Jerry Springer or some-such who comes from a midwestern or southern small town and had sex with his fiancee's cousin's boyfriend, or something like that, and when he says, "But I'm not gay," the audience gives him a rousing ration of shite. These days I just don't worry about what I call my sexual orientation; I'm thirty-three and I haven't resolved the issue yet.

To the other, it well could be that the sexual perversions I enjoy might have something to do with having not examined the issue much until my mid-twenties. But I still can't explain a friend of mine who calls herself a lesbian; I only ever hear about her male lovers. Rather than piece that together, I decided it doesn't matter. Identity politics are just that, politics. Besides, give me someone who can flat-out f@ck, and the perversions melt away: it's more about intensity of experience than anything else.

tiassa said:
Put it this way: I always feel badly for the guy we see on Jerry Springer or some-such who comes from a midwestern or southern small town and had sex with his fiancee's cousin's boyfriend, or something like that, and when he says, "But I'm not gay," the audience gives him a rousing ration of shite. These days I just don't worry about what I call my sexual orientation; I'm thirty-three and I haven't resolved the issue yet.

To the other, it well could be that the sexual perversions I enjoy might have something to do with having not examined the issue much until my mid-twenties. But I still can't explain a friend of mine who calls herself a lesbian; I only ever hear about her male lovers. Rather than piece that together, I decided it doesn't matter. Identity politics are just that, politics. Besides, give me someone who can flat-out f@ck, and the perversions melt away: it's more about intensity of experience than anything else.

Indeed

re you being attracted to other men? well maybe it's less to do with 'gender' attraction and more to do with 'attractive feature' attraction.

We are these days attracted to toned muscled forms, a natural physical trait in men less so without effort in women.

Example: Once I was attracted to a woman, but only because I thought she was a man. She had the physcial facial features I found attractive in males. After I realised my error, I still found 'her' attractive. Thus if a boy looks like a girl, how could you not find them attractive.

I have breast fascination without being lesbian, you mention having craving for cock. I have never knowingly fancied a female, thus your need for cock isn't neccessarily indicative of you being attracted to men.

TheoryOfRelativity:

"second
Men can wank themselves in a way that is often is more satisfying than sex, so stands to reason this skill can be transferred between males, thus males being more proficient at this act than females and thus more rewarding between man 0n man than man /female"

Most men with whom I have discussed the topic, have not concluded that masturbation is more pleasurable than sex with a living, breathing human being.

"forthly
men like anal sex regardless of females providing an alternative"

Some men do. Others most assuredly do not. Many men find the sensation utterly horrible, just as many women do.

Prince_James said:
TheoryOfRelativity:

"second
Men can wank themselves in a way that is often is more satisfying than sex, so stands to reason this skill can be transferred between males, thus males being more proficient at this act than females and thus more rewarding between man 0n man than man /female"

Most men with whom I have discussed the topic, have not concluded that masturbation is more pleasurable than sex with a living, breathing human being.

"forthly
men like anal sex regardless of females providing an alternative"

Some men do. Others most assuredly do not. Many men find the sensation utterly horrible, just as many women do.

glad to hear it :) There is hope for us women yet then...in an ever increasing world of homsexuality.

Back