sex with comatose partner

in a coma, can your partner have sex with you (read first post)

• yes, he/she can sex me

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • no, he/she can't sex me

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Have you ever had sex with someone who did not move at all, did not respond to you, did not speak, never opened their eyes, did not kiss you, did not make a sound?

There's a time for sex - many different times - but in all of them a kind of dance happens between two bodies. Sure, someone can lead, but then the other person tends to follow.

To me sex comes out of the early stages of this dance THAT THIS WOMAN CANNOT ENGAGE IN.

how many comatose sexual partners have you had, that you know they do not reciprocate? i doubt the other person will grind, but there are involuntary movements such as erectile tissue, other throbbing stuff (i think that's involuntary).

edit: its important to me personally to maintain a healthy sexual relationship with my girlfriend. i feel its part of my duties, more importantly being an expression of my love. i would be unhappy to imply she were no longer my girlfriend by discontinuing our sexual interaction, should she become comatose. i'd still love her and desperately hope for her to wake up.

What the hell is making this guy hard? What the hell makes him feel like
'Ah, this is the moment to put it in.'

he finds his wife that attractive? maybe they're so connected they don't need words or gestures? scented candles and barry white music? a destiny's child music video?

that the partner may view sex as a violation is a good point. however, i don't think comas are like sicknesses, sickness entails upset stomachs, muscle pain, headaches. and even when sick or not in the mood, if the person is good enough i always enjoy it eventually.

i think the benefits for the awake partner outweigh the risk of the partner waking up and complaining. important to note we're assuming these are loving, caring couples. what kind of person can't appreciate their partner staying faithful and loving while they were comatose?

Back