sex with comatose partner

in a coma, can your partner have sex with you (read first post)

• yes, he/she can sex me

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • no, he/she can't sex me

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

codanblad

a love of bridges
Registered Senior Member
after reading some other thread about a man having sex with his comatose wife, i wondered how many people would be personally comfortable with that.

so, assuming you've been married 20 years, you love your partner, would you mind them having sex with you? assuming that they are respectful and loving, and keep things private.

some things to consider might be that they are incredibly distressed, given their partner for 20 years is now a vegetable, and that they desperately hope u might wake up. its basically the only thing you have to offer them.

yes, as i stated in that thread i dont care what PB does with my body.

hell as soon as im dead i expect her to tell them to hack me up for all the usable organs and give the rest to science anyway

but she BETTER follow my orders and remove feeding tubes, respirators ect if im in that state with little to no chance of recovery

N - O. No>n)>no

that is really inventive and clever.

And to the OP: no, I would have sex with different women. And my wife would certainly understand the circumstances and what the best thing for me to do is.

(he's probably religious perv)

edit: Oh if it happened to me of course. My wife could rent my coma-body to the lowliest and dirtiest of gonorrhea crabby crack-skeletons.

(if they wore condoms)

That would be a HELL, YEAH! and don't bother being respectful. Hell, she can film it if she wants.

No way Jose. It's almost necrophilia.

bit of a difference between rotting corpse and what's perceivably just laziness. if your partner enjoys it, and you're not gonna remember it, why complain? this might happen when you're sixty or seventy, after them giving you 30 years of their life, and leaving them with the burden of your comatose body, you're gonna rob them of sexual pleasure too?

yes, I'd let them... who knows maybe you'll get at least some pleasure as opposed to not getting anything at all and besides putting the morals whether as for her to do it or not is right then yeah if you've lives that long together than why not

You're kidding, right? Have you ever had a family member in a coma? They are not dead.
Have you ever had sex with someone who did not move at all, did not respond to you, did not speak, never opened their eyes, did not kiss you, did not make a sound?

There's a time for sex - many different times - but in all of them a kind of dance happens between two bodies. Sure, someone can lead, but then the other person tends to follow.

To me sex comes out of the early stages of this dance THAT THIS WOMAN CANNOT ENGAGE IN.

If my wife is reading, sure, I can coax her into the dance. If I am cooking she can coax me into the dance. If I am sleeping she can coax me into the dance. But if the other person does not start dancing and continues to do what they were doing, it is not the right time.

What the hell is making this guy hard? What the hell makes him feel like
'Ah, this is the moment to put it in.'

That moment is a mutually arrived at moment.

But not here.

Sure, he can feel free to have sex with my unconscious body. If it might wake me up, why not? I just gave my consent, anyway.

Sure - I think it might make my coma dreams much more vivid. Actually, she can do it when I'm sleeping too for that matter :)

Sure, he can feel free to have sex with my unconscious body. If it might wake me up, why not? I just gave my consent, anyway.
And what if whatever you were going through in this coma made the sex unpleasant or draining for your body or your emotions? What if it felt wrong and weakened you and kept you in that coma?

Me, personally. I don't like to have sex when I am really quite sick. A person in a coma is really quite sick.

i find the results of this poll quite interesting when compared to the comments in the other thread.

especially bells comment that "its just men wanting to get laid"

Have you ever had sex with someone who did not move at all, did not respond to you, did not speak, never opened their eyes, did not kiss you, did not make a sound?

There's a time for sex - many different times - but in all of them a kind of dance happens between two bodies. Sure, someone can lead, but then the other person tends to follow.

To me sex comes out of the early stages of this dance THAT THIS WOMAN CANNOT ENGAGE IN.

If my wife is reading, sure, I can coax her into the dance. If I am cooking she can coax me into the dance. If I am sleeping she can coax me into the dance. But if the other person does not start dancing and continues to do what they were doing, it is not the right time.

What the hell is making this guy hard? What the hell makes him feel like
'Ah, this is the moment to put it in.'

That moment is a mutually arrived at moment.

But not here.

Its a marriage of twenty years, not a one night stand. More than just getting a hard on and relieving yourself.

I don't find it odd that the man would rather be with his wife than some strange woman he did not know.

Back