Sex Therapy?

if we were all free loving hippies

What would you know about this? Have you ever tried this? Do you even know any actual hippies?

I will give you a secret though. Here is how you can fix your grammar skills. Pick one of these books: http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-very-well-written-books/lm/R1HGMXELYNH573 you can find a lot of them at the library.

Then copy long hand at least one page a day until you finish the book.

Every day. 1 page.

When you are done you will no longer write so poorly.

What would you know about this? Have you ever tried this? Do you even know any actual hippies?

I will give you a secret though. Here is how you can fix your grammar skills.

i have some knowledge of hippies, i have sex with my boyfriend atleast once a day, for the passed 7 months. yes i know one or two hippies, and are familiar with their behavior. but i wasn't being literal in the sense you think i may have been.

are you giving me a secret because you care, or am i going to be the butt of every joke on sciforums for my disability, i'm a great speaker though, whether you can believe that or not. i actually am already recieving grammar coaching and such from my english class, i just fail to use it all the time, because i like fluidness over formality, whether either gets me though life i couldn't care less.

Actual hippies or just other kids you call hippies? And are they people who practice polyamory?

Enjoy your new relationship! Practice talking with him and in particular talking in ways that he actually gets. Male/female intra-relationship communication can be difficult and this is a good time to practice.

la: are you giving me a secret because you care

I'm giving you this secret because you could use it. If you wish, you can also read aloud each page after you write it. Read it with emphasis, like an actor would. It will improve your speaking as well. On the fluidity, pick one of the books that seems comfortable in its degree of formality. Remember the trick here is to do it as close to every day as possible. just one page is fine but the every day part is what makes it work.

I guaranty you will not regret this if you actually do it. It will improve your grades, thinking, writing and speaking.

Back