Sex is gooood for you

BenTheMan

Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love
Valued Senior Member
There was a hoax a few years back where an Australian grad student published a paper that said women who preformed oral sex (mmmm...oral sex) and swallowed were 40% less likely to develop breast cancer. More recent (legitimate) research has shown that certain forms of cervical cancer are less likely if the woman preforms oral sex on a man, it's easier to get pregnant (because the woman's immune system doesn't attack the sperms or something), men who ejaculate at least three times a week are

I was actually fairly curious about this (my girlfriend is in med school and I thought we could have something to...um...talk about). I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this subject.

Reference.

This is a continuation of a discussion started here.

I once read a book on feminism talking about the political implications of how fellatio is performed:

No women can truly call herself a feminist if she allows the male to control the motion of her lips on the great phallus...which must remain static!

Actually, I was wondering if anyone has studied this subject outside of the bedroom.

...More recent (legitimate) research has shown that certain forms of cervical cancer are less likely if the woman preforms oral sex on a man, it's easier to get pregnant (because the woman's immune system doesn't attack the sperms or something),...

why does it have to be oral? Why not vaginal? Why not anal? Why not a facial?

show you, ok. Spurious come here. Enmos, you stand here, spurious you lay here, ok, now...

Eww.. :eek:
Thanks for not letting me be the one that lays down though.. :eek:

What I mean is..

I know what a facial is.
I know what oral sex is.
I don't know what facial sex is..

:shrug:

And you wonder why some might think you are a man.....

why, because I'm not a prude?? :shrug:

Why is this study about oral sex? Why can't semen enter the body the other ways? Why does it have to be through the mouth? Its because its a guy led study and it revolves around what they want.

why, because I'm not a prude?? :shrug:

Why is this study about oral sex? Why can't semen enter the body the other ways? Why does it have to be through the mouth? Its because its a guy led study and it revolves around what they want.

I want menstrual blood, I want it on my face, I wanna smell the origins of life, I wanna live like a woman for a day. I wanna dance with the Earth Mommas in the silvery light of moon.

why is it that if it comes from a man's body its fine, but if it comes from a woman's, its disgusting?

why is it that if it comes from a man's body its fine, but if it comes from a woman's, its disgusting?

Huh ? LOL

Do you think I will drink blood if it comes from a man ??
In addition, menstrual blood isn't just blood. It also contains pieces of endometrium lining (inner membrane of the uterus) and, contained in the endometrium, an enzyme called plasmin that prevents blood clotting.

Where is the study that says menstrual blood is good for men, and must be taken orally.

I couldn't find any references in google for "menstrual blood contents", other than some proteins that aid in placenta development. I would imagine that menstrual blood is probably mostly stuff that would only do somebody good if they were pregnant.

This is probably an oversimplification. I bet that the semen has to be ingested, which seems impossible in vaginal or anal sex. And aparently you don't have to swallow, you only have to swish it around. And you may have glossed over the part where it said that they were developing semen pills that you could take, instead of taking an...um...injection.

Aparently you've never heard about this. CAUTION: Not for the weak stomached!

Just a pinch between my cheek and gum gives me real placenta flavor, without lightin' up. :)

Damn it, Orleander. I'm taking a break, reading some Sciforums while eating my lunch. And you're talking about eating menstrual blood!

And regarding eating things that come from women, ever hear of breast milk? I'll wager more people eat that than semen. And it has real studies showing it's good for you, too.

Back