sex in space?

I want to have sex in space... a bit of the doggy would be pretty wild while peering out of a large wiewport....

can you imagin fucking while looking down on the earth:p

"im the king of the world":p

not to mention it would be the most romantic spot ever:p

Didn't "Event Horizon" have some scene like that? But yes "the view" might just be the most easiest way to get laid in existence

him: "hey baby check out this view!"
her: "oooooh wow its so amazing, it has blow my mind to such an extent that I have lost all inhibitions and modesty.
him: "great! You don't mind if I clamp on to your ass and stick it in do you.
her: ooooh just amazing so amazing, aaah yeah sure go right ahead, this is so beu/eeer OWW!/ifull!

Although I think large views into space would be quite cold with all the infrared radiation leaking out the windows it would be very cold near the window.

1. If you can think beyond the missionary position sex in space is quite possible.
Well sort of, but I personally like all ways and directions and hold that in space would be difficult, and the humping part would probably take more effort to please eachother.

2. There is no proof or evidence that reproduction in space is not capable of producing viable offspring, more science is needed on that.

Actually there is prove, no actual human experiments have been tested but rats that were born in space had vertebrate deformities and such.

Sex in space?

Would have to be the best anyone could ever have the chance for.

Think about it; no weight!

Lay flat and spin the wife, girlfriend or even the chinese twinns on each hand.

Every muscle in the body could be used for each different O.

And if the wife breaks before me, then i can shoot her without gravity getting in the way.

AS for conception issues; gravity has little to do with it. Think about it them powerhouse guppies run upriver most ever time as soon as your 3 minutes are up.

Image your penis breaking? ouch! also yea your wife could be moved and swirled but the humping part would be difficult and inconsistent.

can you imagin fucking while looking down on the earth:p

"im the king of the world":p

not to mention it would be the most romantic spot ever:p

I'd still prefer eye to eye contact in such, but why not in the act.
there would be plenty of time to look at the views, considering your space.

Well sort of, but I personally like all ways and directions and hold that in space would be difficult, and the humping part would probably take more effort to please eachother.

Certainly it would be more challenging that they can't do ALL the position in the kama sutra, any position that does not have partners holding each other that is.

For some reason all this reminds me of Battle Angle, the second sucking ass series that is, were Alita fights in space adn remember all melee movies in zero g must involve hold on to your opponent while betting the shit out of them, I just supplanting the last statement with "fucking them silly" and wow does my mind roll with it!

Actually there is prove, no actual human experiments have been tested but rats that were born in space had vertebrate deformities and such.

Really can you find the article?

There have been many experiments performed to test the effect of microgravity on the embryonic development of organisms. These have utilized Earth-bound microgravity simulators as well as orbital missions. With the exception of plants, nearly all the studies have used invertebrates[sup](*)[/sup], fish or amphibians. Some have used small birds. Few have experimented on mammalian fertilization and development for obvious reasons – placental development, comparatively large size and comparatively long gestation. Most of the studies have performed in vitro fertilization, so the question of whether given organisms are physically able to mate in microgravity is separate question.

Now, on the whole the results have shown that vertebrate fertilization can occur and embryonic development can proceed in microgravity. However, there are problems. AFAIK, embryonic development has never been shown to be completely normal – there are always some developmental problems. Furthermore, it has been demonstrated that a vertebrate’s vestibular system requires the presence of gravity in order to properly develop. (This is hardly surprising.) This raises the prospect that a vertebrate that is conceived in microgravity and develops in microgravity and is born in microgravity will have a very hard time coping with gravity on a future occasion, if it can do so at all.

I found this book a great reference for all these types of experiments…

Space and Life: An Introduction to Space Biology and Medicine
By Hubert Planel
Published by CRC Press, 2004
ISBN 0415317592, 9780415317597
192 pages

(*) Did you know that there were survivors of the Columbia shuttle tragedy? No human survived the break-up of the spacecraft on re-entry, but other organisms did. A canister containing Caenorhabditis elegans (a nematode worm that is very widely used as an invertebrate model in developmental biology) was recovered from the wreckage. The worms had survived.

Last edited:
Image your penis breaking? ouch!
Not a reality.......

also yea your wife could be moved and swirled but the humping part would be difficult and inconsistent.
not even an issue when a rythm gets rolling; do you dance? Imagine the chorgraphy of sex in space in which neither is fighting gravity; the song will last a long long long time.

Heck after one set of muscles gets tired, we have another group and then another and another. In space a nut like me could become an olympic style sex machine.

A person could actually be 'religious' per the kama sutra without killing yourself

my biggest problem has been in identifying 'who would be considered the one on top?'

perhaps you don't enjoy sex.....?

Last edited:
Bishadi, you are a fool.
this site is becoming more of a joke than a place to seriously articulate

Sex in space has always been something of a idea/desire. (human)

not intending to offend but i enjoy life with flavor and God knows i can also, play with the wolves

this site is becoming more of a joke than a place to seriously articulate

Sex in space has always been something of a idea/desire. (human)

not intending to offend but i enjoy life with flavor and God knows i can also, play with the wolves

no...I was talking about a glass rod you said to use to brake a man's penus.

:mad:

"Some women, Commander Norton had decided long ago, should not be allowed aboard ship; weightlessness did things to their breasts that were too damn distracting. It was bad enough when they were motionless; but when they started to move, and sympathetic vibrations set in, it was more than any warm-blooded male should be asked to take. He was quite sure that at least one serious space accident had been caused by acute crew distraction, after the transit of an unholstered lady officer through the control cabin."

imagine :yay:

Not a reality.......
It seriously is a reality to an extent.
probability is small but i could hypothetically happen.

Heck after one set of muscles gets tired, we have another group and then another and another. In space a nut like me could become an olympic style sex machine.
Think about if your a male, on top than your slighted move could loop her away from you. or from behind, your grasp wouldnt be stable enough to get a good 4 thrusts in.

perhaps you don't enjoy sex.....?
I don't think that has anything to do with the question.

people...people...they made the space toilet, they can make a space loving room too.

If not centrifuges, than strap on latex strings that hold each body tenderly close to each other...

or air streams...humid airstreams from all sides for the two lovers to embrace each others move.

in space you don not need bras, for there is no gravity to hold them down anyway.

people...people...they made the space toilet, they can make a space loving room too.

If not centrifuges, than strap on latex strings that hold each body tenderly close to each other...

or air streams...humid airstreams from all sides for the two lovers to embrace each others move.

OBVIOUSLY, there is actually something called the the snuggle tunnel that has been make into some what of a model where its a cushioned tube made for the exact reason, sex.

Back