sex in space?

laladopi

time for change.
Registered Senior Member
I was recently watching a program on the history channel.
And among many theories, I found this one to be the most simply yet complex situation.

consider having sex in space? wouldn't it be rather difficult...
Also the outcome of fornicating in space would be to reproduce a baby,
so if we by force needed/found a way to live in space once the earths end is near would be possible in the sense that there would be little detrimental deformities in the human offspring? For this I do not think living in space could be an option, especially with all the radiation, 0-g, matter thinning etc.

we are not able to exceed out of our god given privileges. (this statement is for spiritualists, please do not refute this statement, just ignore it if it doesn't settle in your tummy.)

Last edited:
"Hey honey lets go into centrifuge..."

"yeah babe, you know we cant have sex today, the solar batteries don't have the energy for the centrifuge"

Yes I know, that centrifugal force could help, but sanitation and quantity would be cumbersome, also privacy. Its still not like earth baby.

oh excuse me, I meant fornicating, I have a horrible time typing my thoughts online.

Sex in space?

Would have to be the best anyone could ever have the chance for.

Think about it; no weight!

Lay flat and spin the wife, girlfriend or even the chinese twinns on each hand.

Every muscle in the body could be used for each different O.

And if the wife breaks before me, then i can shoot her without gravity getting in the way.

AS for conception issues; gravity has little to do with it. Think about it them powerhouse guppies run upriver most ever time as soon as your 3 minutes are up.

Oh yes, they can simulate gravity in space so there wouldn't be that much difference when that happens. :)

1. If you can think beyond the missionary position sex in space is quite possible.

2. There is no proof or evidence that reproduction in space is not capable of producing viable offspring, more science is needed on that.

I was recently watching a program on the history channel.
And among many theories, I found this one to be the most simply yet complex situation.

consider having sex in space? wouldn't it be rather difficult...
Also the outcome of fornicating in space would be to reproduce a baby,
so if we by force needed/found a way to live in space once the earths end is near would be possible in the sense that there would be little detrimental deformities in the human offspring? For this I do not think living in space could be an option, especially with all the radiation, 0-g, matter thinning etc.

we are not able to exceed out of our god given privileges. (this statement is for spiritualists, please do not refute this statement, just ignore it if it doesn't settle in your tummy.)

I've thought about having sex in space, and with the proper equipment, it could be a rewarding experience.

People can pay money to go to space, but can I get a wife and pay money to begin a child, up in the space station? That would be interesting.

I instantly thought of one of the final scenes in 'Moonraker'. Bond and his lady are having sex in the capsule as it begins its descent and Mission Control turn on a camera and see them. Someone says "What the hell is Bond doing?!" and one guy, whose looking at a map which has the path the capsule is taking as it descends on it, says without looking up "I think he's trying for reentry".

1. If you can think beyond the missionary position sex in space is quite possible.

2. There is no proof or evidence that reproduction in space is not capable of producing viable offspring, more science is needed on that.

can i vollenter to be a paticipant in the resurch?:p

Back