second coming

The gentleman in question must have been back many times, just like all of us, so anybody claiming to be only the second coming must be misguided, to say the least.

No offence man, but wtf are you talking about?

Jinoda said:
Can anyone link me to a story about it? I haven't heard of this yet, and just want to read about it.

sorry havent got one,it was on tv news.maybe try and google it.

kenworth: > "there is a guy in bulgaria who claims to be the second coming."

battig1370: > How does a person get in touch with this man?

M*W: > "The 'second coming' doesn't apply to those who believe in Pauline christiantity."

battig1370: > Saul/St.Paul is a great false prophet and his mystical Jesus is the beast, and those that whorship the beast will reveal their wickness when the second coming comes.

battig1370: > Among christians, there is a lot of discussion about THE JUDGMENT to come, which is also referred to as the Second Coming. The big question is, who is going to welcome the Second Coming? From what is written, the kings of the earth and their armies and those that worship the beast will not welcome the Second Coming. When the First Coming came, Jesus was not received very kindly by the religious and powerful of his day. The chief priests and officers answered to Pilate, "We have a law, and by our law He ought to die, because He made himself the SON OF GOD" - (John 19:7). Jesus said, "They shall put you out of the synagogues (churches): yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you, will think that he doeth God service." And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor Me." - (John 16:2-3) --- "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." - (Matt. 5:11)

The Second Coming? > When Jesus returns, He will return as the 'Lord God Almighty', and the Lamb will be his Christ. When Jesus overcame He was granted to sit on the throne, and also has been given His new name 'Lord God Almighty'. The Lamb of the Second Coming is His Christ, His Son who had a name written that no man but He Himself.

"To Him who overcomes will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father in His throne." - (Rev.3:21)

Him who overcomes that is mentioned here is the Lamb of the Second Coming who is the Messiah to come.

Peace be with you, Paul

Back