Sciforum's new direction. Teen polls!

i think a good song to dowload for a first time listen would be "summer dying fast" or "thirteen autums and a widow"
Ok, thanks! :)

no, dont be corrupted. if you get caught in the net and start listning to goth metal, next thing you know you will be wairing black dresses and black makeup and look basically like a weirdo. (in no way am i saying goths are weirdos, they just look like weirdos. )
I don't own any black clothing except a Spiderman visor, black socks, and a t-shirt from La Pagayo (which I don't wear because it says in big words LAPA GAYO). :)
I'm pretty corrupted already, what with swear words in music, sex on TV, and violence in the streets/news.

I don't own any black clothing except a Spiderman visor, black socks, and a t-shirt from La Pagayo (which I don't wear because it says in big words LAPA GAYO).
I'm pretty corrupted already, what with swear words in music, sex on TV, and violence in the streets/news.

you'll go out and buy black clothes then you will start practicing witch-craft and worship the pagan moon. :eek:
Goths in this country are getting more and more common, they are weird.

oh yeh, another characteristic of a goth; listning to goth metal and being very depressed. They dont smile and hate their own existance some are even suicidal. :bugeye:

you'll go out and buy black clothes then you will start practicing witch-craft and worship the pagan moon. :eek:
Goths in this country are getting more and more common, they are weird.
No worries, I will never worship any inanimate object. :)
We've got goths here (well, yeah :D) but the one's I've met are all happy, nice people, who just happen to have weird ideas. Like Keram Malicki-Sanchez (been in movies like Cherry Falls, Happy Campers, John Q), I've met him on a message board and he's pretty mellow. Nice guy, if he does wear dresses and mascara.

oh yeh, another characteristic of a goth; listning to goth metal and being very depressed. They dont smile and hate their own existance some are even suicidal. :bugeye:
Hey, normal people can have suicidal urges, too :D Goths don't own the suicide rate, do they? :eek: :)

3.Clothing line?
-used and cheap (except undies)

glad you added that last part.. i was getting a little worried. :p

you'll go out and buy black clothes then you will start practicing witch-craft and worship the pagan moon.
:mad:
all that from a little bit of music? i've been wiccan most of my life, and i just found cradle about ayear and a half ago. hmm. i must've been an early starter. and last time i checked, i looked pretty average. do you also assume that everyone who listens to country music wears a cowboy hat and rides a horse? Or that every person who listen to rap has poor manners and sells drugs? :rolleyes: perhaps you should think about other people next time before you begin to mock. :(

do you also assume that everyone who listens to country music wears a cowboy hat and rides a horse? Or that every person who listen to rap has poor manners and sells drugs? perhaps you should think about other people next time before you begin to mock.

do you also assume that everyone who listens to country music wears a cowboy hat and rides a horse
yes.
Or that every person who listen to rap has poor manners and sells drugs?
hell yeh
perhaps you should think about other people next time before you begin to mock.
who said i was mocking, merely stating fact with sarcastic undertones.

all that from a little bit of music?
lol, well...i dont like to boast but...i can read people very well.

hmm. i must've been an early starter. and last time i checked, i looked pretty average
you are biased though.

everything i've said was meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. ;)

Back