sciforums attacks psuedoscience endlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.
a conspiracy theory on scientists hatng conspiracy theorists...

im rather amused

a jackass said:
You admit defeat then? That there is no proof, or reputable source for any of your conspiracy theories, just a bunch of crank web sites?

Before you claim otherwise, btw, you'd better answer ALL my refutations on the 'In Plane Site' thread first, with evidence, of course.

if it makes u sleep better at night, you can pretend i admitted some kind of defeat in some kind of competition you imagined yourself playing here at this ridiculous web "site"

and i dont have to do anything you say you stupid atheist devil worshipper. u know your avatar is satan's supposed symbol right ?

"you better answer my refutations..." shut the fuck up

Okay, this thread has ran it's span since Antisipatience has decided to go hostile among the natives.

Sciforums isn't a ridiculous site, it's just some of the things that people say and do here can be perceivably ridiculous.

As for the whole calling phlogistician a devil worshipper because of his avatar, if a person reads into symbols at that level then obviously he would percievably have an avatar depicting the devil.

However the reality of such symbolisms have been in existance before Christianity and Devilworshiping had ever come into existance, in fact the whole depiction of such people using such symbols to be devilworshippers is just Religious Rhetoric, propaganda over pagan religions being "Evil" in comparison to their own.

Personally I believe all religions are ficticious, a con generated by the empowered to empower themselves by controlling freewill (i.e. Caesar), so I see all religions in a comparitive "Evil", no matter how much light they attempt to cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back