Scientology

What was Ron Hubbard?

• Total voters
Many engrams, for example, could be traced back to clams. The clam's big problem was that there was a conflict between the hinge that wanted to open and the hinge that wanted to close. It was easy to restimulate the engram caused by the defeat of the weaker hinge, Hubbard pronounced, by asking a pre-clear to imagine a clam on a beach opening and closing its shell very rapidly and at the same time making an opening and closing motion with thumb and forefinger. This gesture, he said, would upset large numbers of people.

'By the way,' he warned, 'your discussion of these incidents with the uninitiated in Scientology can cause havoc. Should you describe the "clam" to some one [sic], you may restimulate it in him to the extent of causing severe jaw pain. Once such victim, after hearing about a clam death, could not use his jaws for three days.' [/COLOR][/I

After which Ron, born of a virgin, apparently rode a winged flying creature through a split moon and "up" into heaven to take a peek.

I'm not sure if funny or scary or even just plain interesting - these superstitions people believe.

Michael

Now I know how yto get someone to clam up. Thanks

Back