Scientology is a Fraud - Officially

"Belgium, Germany and other European countries have been criticised by the US State Department for labeling Scientology as a cult or sect and enacting laws to restrict its operations."

Huh? Why?

Maybe because of promoting 'freedom of religion'? My guess..

Peace be unto you ;)

It's a religion you have to pay exorbitant amounts of money for, or they tell you bad things will happen.

I'm glad we're having this discussion. We can recognize that the majority of people are naive enough to believe almost anything. Alien Overlords, moons splitting in half, 7000 year old earths. We need to determine what is and is not GTP (Good Theistic Practices).

Along with making it illegal to teaching sheeople to fork over their house as part of membership fees (you know, so that they get a ride on the Good Ship Xenu-pop), I'd like to see a ban on the theistic concepts of Hell and Unbelievers.

I'm glad we're having this discussion. We can recognize that the majority of people are naive enough to believe almost anything. Alien Overlords, moons splitting in half, 7000 year old earths. We need to determine what is and is not GTP (Good Theistic Practices).

Along with making it illegal to teaching sheeople to fork over their house as part of membership fees (you know, so that they get a ride on the Good Ship Xenu-pop), I'd like to see a ban on the theistic concepts of Hell and Unbelievers.

And you have demonstrated the very resion why many theists will do all they can to support the right of scientologists to believe and express their belief.

You see it is better to have 1000 false teachings out there doing the rounds if it means that the true teachings can be expressed with ease. Once an Authority can ban one they can ban them all.

Of course being banned would not stop a true Christian or a devout follower of any religion or new age belief or what ever expressing their beliefs. All it would mean is discomfort of a jail term or in the extreme case execution.

Legality or otherwise will never shut up a devout believer.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Watched your Utube.

The journo lost it big time, and lost it period.

Watched your Utube.

The journo lost it big time, and lost it period.

Yeah, after a shed load of harrassment.... John Sweeney is not known as a hot head. The very opposite in fact:

"It's hard to imagine any christian priest behaving in this way....."

I think the 'scientology ladys' doth protest too much......

Last edited:
The difference between the scam of scientology and the scam of christianity, is that everyone who remembers that christianity is a scam has been dead for millenia.

Damn and I was going to try and start the "Church of the mystic Willnot" it doctrine would be based on the fact that all other religions were Bullshit.

And you have demonstrated the very resion why many theists will do all they can to support the right of scientologists to believe and express their belief.

You see it is better to have 1000 false teachings out there doing the rounds if it means that the true teachings can be expressed with ease. Once an Authority can ban one they can ban them all.

Of course being banned would not stop a true Christian or a devout follower of any religion or new age belief or what ever expressing their beliefs. All it would mean is discomfort of a jail term or in the extreme case execution.

Legality or otherwise will never shut up a devout believer.

I'm not for banning religion. I just think we should determine what the theists teach. For example: Monotheists used to teach that polygamy was Godly. Now it is sinful. Christians used to teach that slavery was Godly. Now it is sinful. Christians used to teach that a woman's place was behind her man. Now she is at his side. etc....

See? It's all working out quite well.

Back