Scientific Reasons for God

ghost7584 said:
Energy caught in a black hole. Does it cease to exist or not?
[By cease to exist I mean cease to exist in the physical world perhaps spilling into another space-time dimension different from the physical world.]
Just speculating. No experiments to test this theory or the others you are talking about. Science without experimental tests is bordering on philosophy.
No, energy falling into a black hole increases the mass of the black hole. Mathematically it's quite sound, built upon empirically well founded theories. Practiaclly, it's a bit difficult to test, no direct observations have been made.

~Raithere

ditto what Raithere and itopal said,

Plus:

In appendix 3 to Dark Visitor there is a simple math proof (too simple to be fully correct as it does no even required calculus) that the energy even a single proton acquires while falling into a black hole is infinite!

I suggest that because of the infinite energy in zero volume, each black hole could spon a new universe like the big bang did ours. Ours could be just one in a long chain of BH created universes. Again this is all based on very simple math a highschool student can follow - not fully correcct, but interesting (I think).

Billy T said:
In appendix 3 to Dark Visitor there is a simple math proof (too simple to be fully correct as it does no even required calculus) that the energy even a single proton acquires while falling into a black hole is infinite!
I would say it actually goes to infinity. So you need some calculus for that...

TruthSeeker said:
I would say it actually goes to infinity. So you need some calculus for that...
No there are many divergent series that go to infinity. I used one. Basicly I imagined the energy gained by a set/ series of reductions of the distance to the BH by half the remaining distance. (proton never gets there - infintite number of steps) It is possible (easy) to show that the energy gain in each of these steps is at least as large as the prior one. I call it a "Zeno Approach" if your are familiar with some of his paradoxes. In any case, a sum of an infinite number of never decreasing, non-zero term diverges to infinity. - simple highschool math, no calculus, as I said.

Billy T said:
No there are many divergent series that go to infinity. I used one. Basicly I imagined the energy gained by a set/ series of reductions of the distance to the BH by half the remaining distance. (proton never gets there - infintite number of steps) It is possible (easy) to show that the energy gain in each of these steps is at least as large as the prior one. I call it a "Zeno Approach" if your are familiar with some of his paradoxes. In any case, a sum of an infinite number of never decreasing, non-zero term diverges to infinity. - simple highschool math, no calculus, as I said.

Heaven and hell are diverse and they go to infinity. You will be spending eternity in one or the other.

Back