Satans little helpers

Stu42t:
"No, you would probably be locked up in a padded cell."

Did you happen to miss the implication? If you would lock me up because I believe in a being that explains something, yet cannot be proven, then why wouldn't believers in god have the same thing happen to them? Becuase it is a popular fad?

"America DOES think its the only country in the world. "

Inaccurate and irrelevant. You avoided the question.

"Tell that to the Jews. Y'know, what you said is really sick!"

This shows how little you actually thought about my statement. "Evil" is very subjective. IF we said genocide is "evil" without exeption, THEN hitler would have been conducting evil. Although I cannot prove it to you, Wouldn't it make sense that hitler THOUGHT that what he was doing would help the world? It would explain why he was so ademently doing this evil....

How is what I said "sick" anyway? Did I condone hitlers actions? Did I say hitler was a "good" person? I think not. I think rational jews could agree with me quite well. I don't think what hitler did was good, but I ademently believe that HITLER thought it was....

Stu42t:

Might I ask that you at LEAST address my direct questions (I hardly ever make rhetorical question)? You seem to have skipped over most of my longer previous post.

Satans little helpers
cool - no problem with that

only you have to take in mind that Satan is a christian deity - so that would mean that we all atheists are christians, but we are not, so atheists unfortunately can not be Satan's helpers :(

if you strike out that god you are talking about, everything becomes completely clear

Originally posted by stu43t
I believe that the thoughts of atheists on this forum are not open to discussion, they are only here to attempt to discredit God and the people who believe in God.

It's a good thing that all of you open-minded Christians are here to balance things out.

They are working for evil in their attempts to scoff at the world and it's beliefs, they are not interested in Muslims, Jews or Christians as people. Their only purpose is to try to squash out any beliefs a believer holds. They are not open to any conversation that confirms God. They laugh, they blaspheme, they argue, they try to kill hope and faith, they try to extinguish any flicker of belief a religious person may hold, who else but the Devil could work like this. Athiests are truly satans little helpers.

You're right, stu - it has nothing to do with preventing a repeat of all of the evils perpetuated by any of "The Big 3" over the past several thousand years. How perceptive of you to see past their clever subterfuge.

I have also noticed that these atheists are very knowledgeable in the Christian faith. Now why would someone go to the trouble of studying something so intensely just to discredit it? I think it is because they are ultimately anti-Christian, not just atheist. If I didn't believe in something, I wouldn't go to the trouble of learning everything about it just to try and discredit the idea, that would be a waste of effort unless there is a motive behind it., and that motive here is to do the work of the devil, and to do evil work with evil words.

Well spotted, stu. Hey - do you think there may be a correlation between being knowledgeable in the Christian faith and being anti-Christian? :rolleyes:

You should all keep in mind that Stu43t is a complete nutter.

stu43t

Stu-meister-G. Replace any reference to the word 'belief' with the
phrase 'accept without proof' in your original post. Now re-read
it.

-CC

The reason the athiest knows so much about christianity is because they want to know WHAT it is before they decide not to believe in it. It's called being rational...

The reason it feels like all athiests are "satan's helpers" is because they are making it harder and harder to believe in something that is less and less likely to be true... Unfortunately for you, you're not willing to even concider you MAY be wrong. You're missing out my friend....

Why would you learn about something you reject?

Sun-Tzu said:

"One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.

One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.

One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle."

Smart guy. :)

Back