Roe V Wade

Sorry you missed what i ment, I ment wont they do a cesarian rather than a partial birth abortion...

why? A c-section is so much riskier than a D&C or just inducing her and letting nature take its course.

My sister in law's baby had no brain and they induced at 6 mths.

Bells i think you need to check that again. RU486 is NOT the morning after pill it is a drug that kills a fetus. It is used in conjuction with a drug that causes contractions to cause a full abortion (although in some cases surgically removing the fetus is still required if the second drug doesnt work)
I know this because i lissioned to the whole bloody parlimentry debate on the drug

7:30 report on RU486

http://www.aph.gov.au/Library/pubs/rn/2005-06/06rn19.htm

wikipedia on RU486 said:
Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid compound used as a pharmaceutical. It is used as an abortifacient in the first two months of pregnancy, and in smaller doses as an emergency contraceptive. It can also be used as a treatment for obstetric bleeding.[1] During early trials, it was known as RU-486, its designation at the Roussel Uclaf company, which designed the drug. The drug was initially made available in France, and other countries then followed—often amid controversy. In France and countries other than the United States it is marketed and distributed by Exelgyn Laboratories under the tradename Mifegyne. In the United States it is sold by Danco Laboratories under the tradename Mifeprex. (The drug is still commonly referred to as "RU-486".)

Viewed 05/02/08 at 11:57

your porobably right, i just thought that if they wanted it out that would be quicker but i am probably wrong about that

actually the drugs used as the morning after pill here are higher doses of the same drugs used as THE pill

Ie levilen ED ect

Back