Richard Dawkins vs Wendy Wright

So then tell us how to tell the difference between a bone\fossil found and estimated at 3 billion years old and 1 billion years old. We are talking about billions of years here. Are you saying that finding something and estimating it to be 3 billion years old cannot, in actuality, be 1 billion years old?

That is far beyond the time frame we are talking about with the evolution of mankind.

It does seem that J99 simply denies any evidence presented, without thought or examination.

John99,

I see based on this that you didn't understand the question.

So please enlighten me with a better explanation for them.

See, here is a perfect example of people seeing ahwt they want to see.

The question is not why do we have teeth.

The question is why would we have canine specifically if we at the time of god supposedly creating us we had fire and it throws the alien idea right out the window unless the claim is that all with canines came from the same alien planet millions of years ago.

Forget about the "canine teeth". Its really that simple.

Lets just do an experiment where we teach children in one class evolution and all things are made of light. In another class teach them philosophy and religious morals. Put them all in the same class and teach them nuclear physics, without telling them about an H bomb or an A bomb and they would probably blow themselves up arguing over a bunch of things "nobody can prove".

Lets just do an experiment where we teach children in one class evolution and all things are made of light. In another class teach them philosophy and religious morals. Put them all in the same class and teach them nuclear physics, without telling them about an H bomb or an A bomb and they would probably blow themselves up arguing over a bunch of things "nobody can prove".

Well i am thinking...how, how can this be? An ark with animals on it to reproduce and populate the planet? Or is this really a reference to seeding?

Your question HAS been answered. Weather you like the answe or not is of no consequence.

Because our ancestors had hair.

I don't like the answer because you never gave an answer to the bleeping question. :bugeye:

That said. You answered.

"Because our ancestors had hair. "

How far back do you think that goes ?

I assume you question the validity of evolution.

Search:
"DARWIN BARNACLE"
"BARNACLE"
"HERMAPHRODITE BARNACLE"
"EPIZOIC BARNACLE"

These are live examples of intertidal species that are clearly evolved from plankton. One doesn't need to look at fossils to prove evolution is going on.

next.

On Earth?

I raelly wont say in any definitive way but in the presesnt incarnation i will say a few thousand years.

What kind of evolution?

A few thousand years ? :eek:

Put down the pipe and walk away. It's late wherever you are.

Back