retard on AIM claims fetus == shoe

murdering her own children isn't a health issue...

facing an issue where giving birth would end her life, is a health issue

then again funny how you say oh it isn't murder simply because the law says so

in some countries it isn't murder to kill women or blacks but hey if that's the law then it obviously isn't murder and you need to stfu about it

That's right. If it's the law, then it is right. The laws are dictated by the people put into power by the people. Therefore, the law is the law of the people according to the values of the majority of the people. If you don't accept that, change it or leave. This is the way things have always been. Society makes the laws according to the interests, values, morals and ethics of the times. When they become outdated, they change it.

You can claim someone is committing "murder" by aborting a fetus, but that doesn't make it true and it would be thrown out in any court of law.

It is a woman's health issue. When abortions are illegal, both a swift rise in domestic abuse, and back-alley abortions happen. Since both are detrimental to women health, and pregnancy is also detrimental to a woman's health... it is indeed a woman's health issue.

Get your dick out of our business.

Kotoko said:
i am a man
and i say women have a right to abortions as long as men have a right to boners
and you are right kotoko, it is a womans issue

Clearly fetuses don't = shoes. First of all, shoes cost money. Dead, have-developed human infants are cheap. Really cheap. You can practically make them yourself if you don't mind a little sweating. Second, fetuses make horrible footwear. They hardly gaurd your feet against broken glass or sharp stones, and they start to go bad after only a few days of wearing them. They also stain your socks.

Kotoko:
That's right. If it's the law, then it is right.
Legally right? Perhaps. Morally right? Not necessarily.

The laws are dictated by the people put into power by the people.
Once again, not necessarily. Supreme Courts tend to exceed their jurisdiction, and invent laws.
You can claim someone is committing "murder" by aborting a fetus, but that doesn't make it true and it would be thrown out in any court of law.
It's a pity that pro-choicers can't under the concept of 'context'. When pro-lifers claim that abortion is murder, they don't mean 'murder' in a legal sense. Then mean 'murder' in a moral sense, which basically is the unjustified killing of a human being.

It is a woman's health issue.
In a tiny minority of cases, yes it is.

When abortions are illegal, both a swift rise in domestic abuse, and back-alley abortions happen.
Evidence?

Since both are detrimental to women health, and pregnancy is also detrimental to a woman's health... it is indeed a woman's health issue.
Looking after a baby is also detrimental to a woman's health. I guess that we should stand back and allow her to drown her newborn. After all, it's a woman's health issue, so what happens is none of our business.

Not likely to happen anytime soon, you sexist cow. The majority of law makers are male, so be prepared to have our dick in your business.

Sucks to be you, eh?

Just remember, men have no part in the production of babies...

As this dip proves, humans produce asexualy and only women are involved...

Baron Max said:
I seriously wonder if anyone is going to read that post in full?

I also wonder if Angrybellsprout actually, seriously, thought that everyone would actually read it and comment on it?

Hey, I have a 9,000 page document that I wnat everyone to read ....should I post it in full? :)

Baron Max
Yep. I kind of skimmed a few lines, then decided it was a waste of time.

angrybellsprout said:
Just remember, men have no part in the production of babies...

As this dip proves, humans produce asexualy and only women are involved...

Yes, and if you kept your dick to yourself... and/or actually talked to the girl you were with about what she would do if she accidentally got pregnant BEFORE you fucked her... then you wouldn't have an issue at all, would you?

If not for men, women wouldn't get pregnant, but that's no excuse to force a woman to bear a burden and possibly risk her life and health so that you feel better about yourself. If you don't want to woman you are with to have an abortion, either don't fuck her or make damn sure she won't abort before you lay down. It's that easy. There is your choice. Both sides make a legal choice.

Kotoko said:
Yes, and if you kept your dick to yourself... and/or actually talked to the girl you were with about what she would do if she accidentally got pregnant BEFORE you fucked her... then you wouldn't have an issue at all, would you?

If not for men, women wouldn't get pregnant, but that's no excuse to force a woman to bear a burden and possibly risk her life and health so that you feel better about yourself. If you don't want to woman you are with to have an abortion, either don't fuck her or make damn sure she won't abort before you lay down. It's that easy. There is your choice. Both sides make a legal choice.

Your language is turning me on...

:m:

Kotoko said:

Wow, this illiterate fucktard is about as smart as the one who got on AIM and started attacking me...

Duh, sex is automatically the man's fault. Women have no choice in the whole having sex issue. Every time a penis goes into a vagina it must be rape.

Then again can't expect trash like this one to actually read the conversation and instead just not spout off ignorant feminazi crap.

I read your self-righteous tripe and decided that you are just as stupid as she is. And your continuing posting supports my belief.

Do I seem illiterate to you? Or is it that my common sense offends your sense of ownership to everything you eject your sperm into?

I never said it was rape, I never said it wasn't the woman's choice as well. What I am saying is that if you don't like the choice a woman would make DON'T FUCK HER.

I'm also not a feminazi, you right-wing fundie shit-head. Get your head out of Bush's ass and realize that there are other people on this planet other than you and your ego.

Kotoko said:
Get your head out of Bush's ass and realize that there are other people on this planet other than you and your ego.

I don't think that there is place enough for him and his ego inside his head.

Kotoko:
If the woman had have kept her legs closed, she wouldn't have an issue at all, would she? Aww jeez, isn't it interesting when we no longer engage in Kotoko's double standards?

Back