Responsibility and Science

The U.S. is an aggressor in so many ways. It also is part of the most powerful human army on Earth. Why, wouldn't you take their advice and fuck off? It's also a part of NATO? And that means death of your country because you are stupid.

You may think you're cool, but really "Fuck Off."

:EDIT:

Thought Kim Jung Shit Face was posting.

The U.S. is an aggressor in so many ways. It also is part of the most powerful human army on Earth. Why, wouldn't you take their advice and fuck off? It's also a part of NATO? And that means death of your country because you are stupid.

You may think you're cool, but really "Fuck Off."

Thought Kim Jung Shit Face was posting.
He could be lurking.

He could be lurking.
In ten minutes the entire North Korey can be destroyed -TOPS!

Oh no! The Korean's have launched missiles - they're dead in and their whole country in...

Last edited:
Kind of an offshoot from another thread: Does science have a moral and ethical responsibility to protect the world from potential harm that might arise from scientific discovery? In other words, should a discovery have the potential to do harm to the world, are those scientist responsible for any harm that comes from their discovery?

I liken it to handing a loaded gun to a five-year-old.

Good Question

And yes .

And so are politicians and business ( capitalism ) .

Capitalism works best when it respects its self .

A Hand Shake will do .

Last edited:
The responsibility is to share the Wealth of any country , with its citizens .

By business and politics , politics and business . Business and politics , politics and business .

Good Question

And yes .

And so are politicians and business ( capitalism ) .

Capitalism works best when it respects its self .

A Hand Shake will do .
Well, business like science, can be beneficial to all. I suppose, if either has a discovery or a product that will cause more harm then good, what is their responsibility? I can take legal action against a business that sells me a faulty product, but what recourse have I in response to those who gave us nuclear weapons. If you were to discover the secret to cold fusion, would you hold that secret to yourself because the inherent dangers it presents, or would you share it with the world?

This is a bit of a reflection on the the thread "Plastic Pollution." What seemed like an amazing product has come back to bite us in our butts Now that the genie is out of the bottle, we can't put her back. So is the same with scientific discoveries.

Well, business like science, can be beneficial to all. I suppose, if either has a discovery or a product that will cause more harm then good, what is their responsibility? I can take legal action against a business that sells me a faulty product, but what recourse have I in response to those who gave us nuclear weapons. If you were to discover the secret to cold fusion, would you hold that secret to yourself because the inherent dangers it presents, or would you share it with the world?

This is a bit of a reflection on the the thread "Plastic Pollution." What seemed like an amazing product has come back to bite us in our butts Now that the genie is out of the bottle, we can't put her back. So is the same with scientific discoveries.

Share with the world .

Back