Rennes le Chateau

Originally posted by thed
Jesus, the son of the Carpenter Joseph. Some would say he was the fulfilment of prophecy and the Son of God. Some say he was an alien. YMMV.

Some one please illuminate me.

The summoning of the Great Ones.

According to the Necronomicon they are the doorways between the dimensions where the Great Ones rest listening to the sounds of the mad piper.

have you read the Necronomicon? It's full of wonderful stuff.

The umbilical cord of Tellur. When in isotropic equilibrium the EM field quiesces allowing fourth density be attained.

Only one problem though, there is no EM field about the Earth. It is the mad ramblings of a New Age mystic.

The Eschaton is Immanentised.

Alternatively, if you are large mass, tidel forces will rip you apart.

Pray tell, do you know what a Lagrange Point is.

Tell you what, let's talk about breaking through the interdimensional interstices to reach De Sitter space where the Yog Sothoth dances.

Thed one out of seven isn't bad....

rennes le chateau ..will be used for a particular purpose..what is it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The summoning of the Great Ones
Who or what are the Great Ones?

What will the skulls be used for ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the Necronomicon they are the doorways between the dimensions where the Great Ones
How are these dimensions gained?

what happens if the Roche limit is crossed?

The Eschaton is Immanentised.

Alternatively, if you are large mass, tidel forces will rip you apart.
The comet fly-by..the man of ice will do this,What Comet?

who has the skulls and where are they kept! ?
important to link skulls and rennes

How has Rennes and the Holy -grail been linked...
Thed ..see if you can get five...
Dominic

:cool: :cool:

Oh go on, tell me then, the suspense is killing me. Obviously you understand things a lot better than I.

Back