remember, there will always be atheists in this world

Originally posted by whatsupyall
Adam and Seesaw is an example of those who eyes but cant see, have ears but cant hear...poor guys......like I was saying, there will always be good and evil, atheists and theists, heaven and hell, stupid and obedient......THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ATHEISTS IN THIS WORLD..............You can have so many reasons and so many excuses, I dont care, but are you one of them?

Ho ho ho and a very merry christmas to you sir...I assume you got a load of :m: in your stocking? That's why you're repeating your same, unsubstantiated and bland opinions for the bizillionth time?

It just hit me... whatsup, Hinduism would do a lot of good for you. Check it out. Start with the Idiot's Guide to Hinduism. Great book.

:D

Although, just the fact that I am enjoying this (witty I must admit) comment that I have made is evidence of the fact that I have officialy sunk down to the level of the childish arguement.

THE MADNESS MUST STOP!

Re: Tony1

Originally posted by Adam
Call it an educated guess, yes.

Educated by who? Some individual? Which university did you get your degree? Harvard? Stanford? Princeton? All founded by christians (99% of universities are).......
So you are educated by christians or believers of God? And turned your back against your own teacher? LOL

So secular studies are not taught in 99% of all universities because they have a fully theist staff who will not teach established science?

So where do all the scientists in the world get their education then? The 1% I guess... :rolleyes:

Putting a % behind a number doesn't make it true.

scientists, presidents, senators, and the educated get their degrees from universities (stanford, harvard, princeton, etc.) founded by christians....In summary, scientists get their education from christians, whether they turn stupid and become atheists, or stay smart and become a theists, it doesnt matter. It doesnt matter if they turn their back against their teacher, bottom line is presidents and scientists get their education from christian founded educational program...PERIOD...So who is educated? LOL.......

Whatbrain

Educated by who? Some individual? Which university did you get your degree? Harvard? Stanford? Princeton? All founded by christians (99% of universities are).......
So you are educated by christians or believers of God? And turned your back against your own teacher? LOL

1) You're an idiot. I just wanted to make that clear first.

2) I'm not American.

3) Our universities were NOT established by religions.

whatsupyall.

Just please shut up. You are very annoying. Come back when you have actualy learnt to use your brain.
It's like talking to a brick-wall.
I am just informing you that you will hence forth be on my ignore list, as much as I enjoy a good laugh at your ignorance from time to time, I don't think you contribute to these discussions in anyway atall.

scientists, presidents, senators, and the educated get their degrees from universities (stanford, harvard, princeton, etc.) founded by christians....In summary, scientists get their education from christians, whether they turn stupid and become atheists, or stay smart and become a theists, it doesnt matter. It doesnt matter if they turn their back against their teacher, bottom line is presidents and scientists get their education from christian founded educational program...PERIOD...So who is educated? LOL.......

Yes, and why exactly would they offer courses on Eastern religions then, Monsieur Le Moron Anonymouse?

Originally posted by moonman
whatsupyall.

Just please shut up. You are very annoying. Come back when you have actualy learnt to use your brain.
It's like talking to a brick-wall.
I am just informing you that you will hence forth be on my ignore list, as much as I enjoy a good laugh at your ignorance from time to time, I don't think you contribute to these discussions in anyway atall.

Tsk tsk soldier, you need more endurance. FIVE HUNDRED PUSHUPS! NOW!

whatsupyall

You are only smart in your own little world. You are so stupid you can't even see just how stupid you are. Don't ask me to show you why you are stupid. I could show you, but you would never understand. Did you ever take an IQ test? If so, did you get a positive score? You make me laugh, but that is about all you are good for. Do you ever wonder why everyone thinks you are stupid? Did you ever think it may be because you are brain dead? You call everyone a STUPID CHILD, but I know autistic three year olds that could out smart you.

Back