Religious people only care about nature because they are told to

"God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars." - Martin Luther, German theologian

That pretty much sums it up. :)
does that include natural disasters such as hurricanes,tornadoes,volcanic eruptions,earthquakes,tsunami waves and deadly diseases in which millions of people and children and little babies die every day...

loving god like that who needs the devil, huh?

does that include natural disasters such as hurricanes,tornadoes,volcanic eruptions,earthquakes,tsunami waves and deadly diseases in which millions of people and children and little babies die every day...

loving god like that who needs the devil, huh?

Are you saying natural disasters are evil? Only good things should happen in the world? karma is redundant? Geez which fantasy world do you live in? :D

No. That is absurd.
I was trying to box SAM in in the same way she was on her thread in relation to atheists. I think she has a valid line of reasoning, but it is easier for to maintain via implication and some of its weaknesses will be more visible if she states it rather than circling it a la Socractes. I wanted her to disagree with me and present how religious people decide to be conservationists. (she had earlier sarcastically said that they have rules for living). Once she laid out the reasons I would check to see if she could agree atheist might also choose decide to care about the environment for similar reasons.

So far however she has not settled on my skin but like a mosquito in the darkness she can be heard.

God tells us what to do. We NEVER think for ourselves. Saves on wear and tear.

Wouldn't want any wear and tear, now would we... Why don't you tell us if you actually care about the environment. Do you care, SAM?

This is getting evasive SAM. What ways do you think for yourselves that leads some of you towards conservation that are not available to atheists? (or if they choose these ways of thinking for themselves must, therefore, be hypocrites)

Well clearly religious people only do things that their religion tells them to do and forswear them if their religions tells them not to. Like vegetarian Hindus and teetotaling Muslims. So clearly, there are no two opinions here. What is the evasion?

Wouldn't want any wear and tear, now would we... Why don't you tell us if you actually care about the environment. Do you care, SAM?

I have an electronic searchable copy of the Quran, never take a step without consulting it. :worship:

Sam: Well, I am really more curious about how you personally feel about the environment. Can you tell me? Do all Muslims feel exactly the same way?

Last edited:
Bells: Well, I am really more curious about how you personally feel about the environment. Can you tell me? Do all Muslims feel exactly the same way?

We don't have any personal thoughts or feelings. We're not conditioned that way. :shrug:

Bells?

AAArrrrggghhhhh stop it!

What's with the 'we are drones' kind of speak Sam? It is highly disconcerting.:bawl:

Well its a cult, we have to speak for all of us.
smiley-zombie46ni.gif

You know I'm catering to the gallery, right?:D

Nothing like agreeing with a critic to take the wind from their sails /evil laughter

Well clearly religious people only do things that their religion tells them to do and forswear them if their religions tells them not to. Like vegetarian Hindus and teetotaling Muslims. So clearly, there are no two opinions here. What is the evasion?
The fact that you don't believe this. In fact I feel foolish even pointing this out because it implies I think you might not know what you are doing.

Well its a cult, we have to speak for all of us.
smiley-zombie46ni.gif

Nothing like agreeing with a critic to take the wind from their sails /evil laughter

You're actually swaying a lot of people's opinions, SAM, now that we understand. Do tell us more, before this, I never really understood the depth of your convictions...

Back