religion

zero mass of intolerance

1st off...zero mass. if u called me a piece of crap to my face i would drop u 3 seconds flat....i was a sinner once and my biggest weapon was my fists. now, praise god, he has given me love- something i never really knew - the peace of god and joy of christ jesus. its true u have zero mass...which is a hope in your humility.
why would the man under the rock not love jesus zero? when jesus died for u zero your soul became his and no dark thing will approach the hallowed ground...perhaps jesus was jest tellin the truth - plain and simple? telling it as it is.
his words on the cross...forgive them father for they know not what they do...i will bear them in mind. good-day sir!

Originally posted by edgar
if people never heard the teachings of jesus or his disciples it is obviously not their fault, but if they dd hear it and didnt believe in it than it is their fault

So the Javanese man that lived in a tent gets into heaven even if he worships a different god, just because he was not informed.

What if he was, as if some Christian missionary tries to convert him, once, and he doesn't turn to Christianity. Is it his fault that he turns down some nutter talking about worshipping some person he has never heard of, who died for his sins thousands of years ago, and who is the only true god (and the one you worshipped is crap)???

Wouldn't you need to be skeptical if you were told to worship some invisible figure in the sky, an incarnation of said figure that lived in a place you have never heard of thousands of years ago, and a belief system that might be totally structured different from the one that you believe in???

No! If you are told the message of the Messiah and you reject it, well, bring your swimming trunks to the afterlife, biatch, your going to be swimming in a luxurious lake of fire for the rest of eternity.

ZERO MASS

first thign, missionaries dont tell them all in one day and expect them to start believein right away. no, it may take years. They explain to them who god is and why he sent jesus down to earth. what is mission was; and all that stuff. they dont command them to worship god; bcuz god gave us free will and is not forcing us to worship him. But he says it's like a "do at your own risk' kind of thing if you dont.

Re: zero mass of intolerance

Originally posted by firingseeds
1st off...zero mass. if u called me a piece of crap to my face i would drop u 3 seconds flat....i was a sinner once and my biggest weapon was my fists. now, praise god, he has given me love- something i never really knew - the peace of god and joy of christ jesus. its true u have zero mass...which is a hope in your humility.
why would the man under the rock not love jesus zero? when jesus died for u zero your soul became his and no dark thing will approach the hallowed ground...perhaps jesus was jest tellin the truth - plain and simple? telling it as it is.
his words on the cross...forgive them father for they know not what they do...i will bear them in mind. good-day sir!

Whai- Wyou- Hyii- Wasamattagiggawhatwho???

Where do I begin here???

First off- You are a piece of crap, oooh you use your fists before you found Jesus, and I’m shaking in my boots. If you are as inane and dumb in real life, I would have to call you out on it, as it is my duty as a intelligent person (MENSA what-what)

Second-The whole hope in my humility thing makes no sense, is this an attempt to mock me? Because if it is then it is really weak, you should punch it up with some usage of the word "crap"

Third- The man under the rock example was about somebody who has never heard of old JC before

Fourth- Jesus died for nothing; there is no god- Mwa-ha-ha (evil grin). But really man, Jesus died for me? Before that bitch even knew I existed, I didn't do anything, he didn't have to die for me, I wasn't even born.
If you are talking about that collective/original sin stuff, well, stop it you piece of crap. That is inane babble. To assert your position that there is only one true religion is horrible, it is not only false (on many level) but is also ancient supremacist dogma left over from when the bible was written.

Fifth- Forgive them father for they know not what they do? Ok, you just believe that you are safe because you can point at people from behind your shield of shield of Christ (If I believe hard enough, I will go to heaven)

The use of the word crap in an antagonistic sense in my post is a reflection of the crap you post in your reply, so keep the bs to a minimum.
This is the reason I don't respond to that nut TheVisitor, my whole reply would be something lie 'crap crapcrap crap crap crap.'

ZERO MASS

first thign, missionaries dont tell them all in one day and expect them to start believein right away. no, it may take years. They explain to them who god is and why he sent jesus down to earth. what is mission was; and all that stuff. they dont command them to worship god; bcuz god gave us free will and is not forcing us to worship him. But he says it's like a "do at your own risk' kind of thing if you dont.

Worship me or burn in hell for eternity.

No, no pressure there at all. Most missionaries are just the flagrant spreading of a decadent culture that thinks its Religion is superior so it has dominion over all other religions: Supremacist Crap!

ZERO MASS

let he that has ears hear..,like our bro edgar

zero mass...at this point in time u are the only one facin the truth. jest leave the little jap man out of it and stop trying to drag him down with u.

edgar...nice call. bless u :D

persal...there is a scripture for u...romans 2 13 thru 14....that will enlighten for u.

jesus said...if u do not observe my way i will not judge u....but if u deny me then your own word will take u on the last day. amen

nice again edgar!...the evolution of man.

and zero...keep acorn out of it.

Re: let he that has ears hear..,like our bro edgar

persal...there is a scripture for u...romans 2 13 thru 14....that will enlighten for u.
I have read this before... but faith vs works is much more complicated then pulling that single quote. Paul contradicts these lines in his other writings by claiming that faith is the only way. Now you can claim that these are aimed at different people, but it doesn't really matter.

It breaks down to 1 thing: do what is right. Each person can only do that for themselves. Beleiving in God/Jesus will not make you do what is right, and there are many examples of this. The only possible reason the Bible gives for believing that God/Jesus are the saviour is to avoid damnation. It has absolutely nothing to do with helping your fellow man, but giving an ego boost to your supposed god.

zero mass...at this point in time u are the only one facin the truth. jest leave the little jap man out of it and stop trying to drag him down with u.

Everyone in Japan has heard of Christianity by now you piece of crap, I said JAVAnese, like from the remote island of Java.
So I'm going to hell because I refuse to believe that Jesus was a reincarnation of god? That is dumb; it’s not as if I hate Jesus:

Jesus the human being was one of the smartest and most compassionate humans ever to walk the Earth. I attempt to emulate him in my life because of this, but in no way do I accept that he was the son of god, because there is no such thing.

jesus said...if u do not observe my way i will not judge u....but if u deny me then your own word will take u on the last day. amen

Screw him, this Jesus sounds like a prick! If I met Jesus in Heaven and he told me to fuck off because I didn't believe in him, then I would rather spend eternity in hell than with that arrogant craphead. Oh wait, thankfully all that is just fairy tales- Whew!

nice again edgar!...the evolution of man.

What is this about? Where does he talk about the evolution of man?

and zero...keep acorn out of it.

It was just something dumb you tried to do with another forum member's name in order to mock him, unsuccessfully might I add, you should've called him a crapface, and the acorn thing was just stupid and ineffective.

ZERO MASS

Re: heflore wash that face - and acorn keep on rockin

now! acorn picka.
see how the squirrel lives all snug away from the world in its little foxhole in da tree...well thats how god wants us to be - u and me. like that. safe. do u know jesus died for u before he knew u?... gentiles become acceptable to god thru the blood of jesus on the cross and only the truth will set u free little acorn. what u add unto the body of christ - his church - would be of great importance im sure - seeing u appear to be so gifted intellectually RE. dont need bible..think for myself. the things we bring into the church are priceless, little acorn. take care and god bless.
:rolleyes: :eek:

little acorn...cute

:) gather in the spring and store for the leaner times.

zero...u got all that stuff offa ya chest. good! i like u like jesus the man...hes the one that died zero.

edgar...give a little man power and in time one would see the corruption of the soul...unfortunately its inherent > for for piece of bread man will sin. musashi tells us that it is only conditioning and controls that keeps our behaviour patterns.

zero...u seem to think...the bigger the conviction the bigger the testimony...not so...coz u are called when u are. be therefore
aware that your time may have come...it is completely your own ... and if u can make it without jesus...then go get brother

isnt acorn pretty;)

mooseknuckle..hmmm

it sounds good...moose knuckles...hmmm sounds good. coz i like moose. i accept ya comments with grace. forgive me my romanticism...the squirrel is such a nice creature to me...as is the moose...mooo mooo.

Yes, firingseeds is most definitely smoking some drugs

I think that when you're high you should stay away from the net, b/c you might end up buying like a really exspensive 2-in-1 bong and toilet brush off of e-bay, and then the next day you'll be like "oh no, what did I do?"

ZERO MASS

yo zero mass can u see the computer im writing from?

Um, no, I am over here, at MY computer. Why do you ask?

Dr Lou Natic and MooseKnuckle-
I do what I can with the material put forth.

ZERO MASS

Originally posted by MooseKnuckle
FiringSeeds-

You sound like your on drugs or something, pretty acorn?
I think FiringSeeds is referring to me. Jade Squirrel = pretty acorn. Definitely some sort of hallucinogenic drug is at work here. That might also explain all the delusions this person is having.

Back