Religion, The Cause Of Racism And Discrimination

crazymikey said:
I blame the human society and its primitive mentality, because no one is born evil, it is society that conditions one. If you insist to blame a segment of society, like Muslims, then don't forget, they are members of our human race, and if they are evil, then the human race must be inherently evil.

I agree, I blame the segment of the human race which borders on the line of insanity - the part of the human race which believes in a god - they believe in something that isn't there and they wil kill in the name of it.

Hey Sox, I write songs too....just thought I'd drop that in. :)

Carnage in Pakistan Shia attack

"Another 40 were injured following clashes between Shias and Sunnis in Phalia, a small town more than 600 km (375 miles) north-east of Quetta"

The sad thing is this is becoming so common that no one even notices nor cares for that matter. I mean if you heard this had happened in London or Sydney or Tokyo or Bejing - yeah, people would talk. But it happens so much in the ME we don't even give a shit anymore.

There is no segment you can blame without generalizing, which is a fallacy. Personalities in a segment or race, is as varied, as the personalities of another segment or race. There is no single segment of socieity or race that can be held accountable. If you want to blame, then blame humanity in totality, which also means, blaming yourself.

People who believe in God, do not all kill in the name of it, in fact, there are very few who do. In fact more people kill for other reasons. If someone commits a crime tomorrow, then don't blame the race he belongs to, or his country, or his cast, creed, social status - blame humanity - because that is what he is, and his actions are just a manifestation of the deep-seated anatagonism inherent in the human psychology.

crazymikey said:
People who believe in God, do not all kill in the name of it, in fact, there are very few who do. In fact more people kill for other reasons. If someone commits a crime tomorrow, then don't blame the race he belongs to, or his country, or his cast, creed, social status - blame humanity - because that is what he is, and his actions are just a manifestation of the deep-seated anatagonism inherent in the human psychology.

To tell you the truth, I agree with this 100%. Your spot on.

Michael said:
Carnage in Pakistan Shia attack

"Another 40 were injured following clashes between Shias and Sunnis in Phalia, a small town more than 600 km (375 miles) north-east of Quetta"

The sad thing is this is becoming so common that no one even notices nor cares for that matter. I mean if you heard this had happened in London or Sydney or Tokyo or Bejing - yeah, people would talk. But it happens so much in the ME we don't even give a shit anymore.

yeah 40 - hmmmmmmm, dont forget 56.4 million people dying in World war 2 alone. Christians V Christians = deadly.

the nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima = 200,000 DEAD

The Japanese weren't Christian.

War has rarely been over religion. The last truly religious war was probably the Thirty Year's War.

Admittedly, religious conficts like Islamic terrorism and mob action are widespread, but not war.

Rappaccini said:
The Japanese weren't Christian.

War has rarely been over religion. The last truly religious war was probably the Thirty Year's War.

Admittedly, religious conficts like Islamic terrorism and mob action are widespread, but not war.

One way or another........... you are leading the numbers. ;)

Your humor eludes me.

How am I "leading the numbers"? Numbers of what, exactly? Terrorist acts? Mob actions?
What're you implying or attempting to imply?

Rappaccini said:
Your humor eludes me.

How am I "leading the numbers"? Numbers of what, exactly? Terrorist acts? Mob actions?
What're you implying or attempting to imply?

Ah ha....... you can write like normal posters too. I love it...... and thank you.

Uno: What, do you have an orgasm every time you misuse the ellipse?

Dos: Do you know what preterition is? People who use it too much always look like loons.

What, do you have an orgasm every time you misuse the ellipse?

Perhaps you mean the <b>ellipsis</b>?

Let he who is without fault cast the first stone.

Back