Religion Of The Possible Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a fool.

Apologies. Not to the poster, but to the board rules. I just noted that this is the "Religion" subforum, and I ask Cthulhu's forgiveness for my transgressions.

May he eat your heart. :yawn:

You know, that simpleton smile that idiots like you give when fucking up in traffic is bad enough, but here? Shove Jesus up your ass, you fucking simp.

I'm going to get booted for this, but you and your one chromosome goddamned morons that think Jesus is a magic word need to be herded up somewhere that you can't breed.

Fuck you and your inbred kinfolk. :)

You know, that simpleton smile that idiots like you give when fucking up in traffic is bad enough, but here? Shove Jesus up your ass, you fucking simp.

I'm going to get booted for this, but you and your one chromosome goddamned morons that think Jesus is a magic word need to be herded up somewhere that you can't breed.

Fuck you and your inbred kinfolk. :)

Oh, moderators! Forgive him, for he knows not what he does!

. . . chromosome goddamned morons?

Last edited:
Jesus will return very soon.

Uh . . . no. He won't. At least not physically. The second coming is religious nonsense unsupported by the Bible. In a sense he will return, and in fact has returned, but not physically. The Bible skeptic often makes the mistake of assuming the Bible says Jesus was meant to return "soon," but that comes from some Biblical misinterpretations explained by me, here at Pathway Machine | The End Of The World.

The nut house has just turned into a hotel, as explained by me by simply counting the number of trolls roaming the hallowed halls of intelligent discussion.

You are a fool.

Apologies. Not to the poster, but to the board rules. I just noted that this is the "Religion" subforum, and I ask Cthulhu's forgiveness for my transgressions.

May he eat your heart. :yawn:

Not the flying spaghetti monster :eek: Begone evil pastafarians -- you are the Anti-pasta pesto-demonic maniacs of the flavonoid kind. May you wake up to a world feasting on truffles, Jaeger Schnitzel, McRibs, tofu and peanut butter sandwiches. Only then may we declare religious oppression truly dead, and haute cuisine merely a question of taste. (Welcome to the food fight, and pass the horseradish.)

Okay... locking this one down too... seems there is some serious hostility going on from all sides... that won't be tolerated, alright? If you can't have a civil discussion about religion, then Pr0T1p- Stay out of the Religion sub-forum.

Consider this a warning for all involved in the... whatever this train-wreck of a thread was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back