Relativistic Mass ?

You have both admitted you don't understand much about physics and you are unwilling to learn, so I'm not too worried.

1.732 seconds is the time of acceleration. How do I know that? #19.

So now I gave you the time of acceleration, the accelration rate, and the distance traveled under constant acceleration. What is the velocity when it starts to cruise for the last 5 seconds?

The only thing coming apart is Einstein's world. Kiss it goodbye, the century of illusion is on its way out. Out with the old and in with the new, I say! :)
MD, this thread has slowed so during the lull would you be willing to consider filling your absolute space with my foundational medium :). If you saw today's response to Cheezle on my current Alternative Theories thread you saw that it begins the discussion about how I describe a physical cause of gravity vs. the geometry of spacetime. Do you see any merit in an aether cosmology or is it outside of your current focus here?*

MD, this thread has slowed so during the lull would you be willing to consider filling your absolute space with my foundational medium :). If you saw today's response to Cheezle on my current Alternative Theories thread you saw that it begins the discussion about how I describe a physical cause of gravity vs. the geometry of spacetime. Do you see any merit in an aether cosmology or is it outside of your current focus here?*

To tell you the truth I'm not even sure what an aether even is, because in my world there is space and there are objects.

Back