Redux: Rape, Abortion, and "Personhood"

Do I support the proposition? (see post #2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say you're in no position to be criticizing the tactics and choices of other moderators. The fact that this river of crap has gotten so long while containing so little actual discussion is largely your fault for not noticing that it is basically a playground squabble that is not worthy of this website--even given our low standards.
I'd say you are out of line here. Maybe the man posted a legitimate thread topic that no one was willing to address. Do you think that the stupidity / obstinancy expressed by the ignorant is Tiassa's fault? I think not.

As to the moderation, why didn't you jump in Fraggle? You appear to imply that you could have steered this conversation and handled things so much better. Where were you? Were you too busy or... maybe, you didn't "care" at the time? Perhaps this issue isn't important to you, except to show your "Moderator" plumage...

Mod Hat — Closure

Mod Hat — Closure

And that will be the last word for this incarnation of the thread. The staff has a few specific policy issues to consider before a third version of the thread can be opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back