Reconsidering Crop Circles...

Magical Realist

Valued Senior Member
I used to believe in crop circles back in 2001-2002. I taped up photos of crop circles in my apt. I was very excited about them. Then I learned many of them are being produced by humans. I gave up. For years I paid no attention to them. Then just this year I saw a facinating documentary on them. It showed white orbs filmed near many of them. Upon further research I learned that about 20% of crop circles show signs of being authentic. The exploded nodules on the stems. The strange energies sensed by people around them. And the white orbs filmed around them. Here's a few examples of this footage:

I used to believe in crop circles back in 2001-2002. I taped up photos of crop circles in my apt. I was very excited about them. Then I learned many of them are being produced by humans. I gave up. For years I paid no attention to them. Then just this year I saw a facinating documentary on them. It showed white orbs filmed near many of them. Upon further research I learned that about 20% of crop circles show signs of being authentic. The exploded nodules on the stems. The strange energies sensed by people around them. And the white orbs filmed around them. Here's a few examples of this footage:

You know the Oliver's Castle thing was a hoax right? Why am I not surprised you still believe it's real. :rolleyes:

You know the Oliver's Castle thing was a hoax right? Why am I not surprised you still believe it's real. :rolleyes:

I don't know what the truth of Oliver's Castle is. A researcher showed it wasn't even filmed from where it was claimed to be filmed. It's a rabbit hole...

Simple question - why? Why would an intelligent being capable of interstellar travel want to make weird patterns in our wheat?

Give me a logical premise that does not have a far more mundane explanation, and you will have my attention.

I'm not ruling them out, mind you (yes, many are faked, but some really do defy any practical explanation that isn't incredibly contrived), but I see no reason for a civilization to do them.

Simple question - why? Why would an intelligent being capable of interstellar travel want to make weird patterns in our wheat?

Give me a logical premise that does not have a far more mundane explanation, and you will have my attention.

I'm not ruling them out, mind you (yes, many are faked, but some really do defy any practical explanation that isn't incredibly contrived), but I see no reason for a civilization to do them.

We don't know that ETs are doing it. We don't what the intelligence behind these are.

No idea. And I have no idea what the purpose of the circles are either. It appears some sort of communication is going on. But what that is we just don't know yet.

That's the rub- it seems silly that a super advanced civilization would travel so far to make pretty pictures nobody understands.

Currently blocked (work filters) - I'll take a look once I'm home; might be a while as I have to swing by my grandmothers house and triage her computer (she almost fell prey to one of those "This is Microsoft calling, your computer is infected" phone calls... thankfully she realized something was up before giving out any personal info, but they were apparently able to connect to her computer so yeah... fun times)

Oh no, the orb people and the crop circles people are merging! Why not throw some bigfoot in there too?

Oh no, the orb people and the crop circles people are merging! Why not throw some bigfoot in there too?
Wait, you may be on to something there: if you tie Bigfoot to a pole in a cornfield, he'll stomp out a circular patch of corn!

Last edited:
Back