reality of the catholic church and christianity

Are you impling that one good act plus salvation is good enough?
No, I believe that doing God's will is necessary, and we do this by grace alone, but what is God's will for someone is different for each person. For example, Jesus showed his disciples a women who gave only two coins to the synagogue. True, she gave significantly less money than the pharisees but she gave everything she had.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Yes, I'll be glad to, but I believe I read this in a book at Barnes & Noble which I didn't purchase. I'll get back to you on this.

I await your reference.

§outh§tar said:
I know that guys, but works AFTER faith.

After his point of salvation, assuming there is such a thing (for those of you who dont believe in the elect), what works did he show?

I believe in the elect. It discredits "free will" which some have erroneously posited.

Fine - let's promise each other never to get into a '5 points of Calvinism' debate, since I believe that the whole 'Calvinist/Arminian' debate is a deceit of Satan's. The book of the elect exists in eternity outside of and beyond man's time and that 'free will' is not erroneous but God's great gift to the time-bound.

I'm sure we'll both understand the real truth by and by. :)

Last edited:
Back