Rape Survivors: Anonymous poll

Have you survived rape or other sexual abuse?

• I am a female / assailant was male

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I am a female / assailant was female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a male / assailant was male

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I am a male / assailant was female

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I have survived multiple rapes or assaults

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have never been raped or otherwise sexually abused

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been lucky I suppose, I never had anything happen to me except when I was around 15 I worked at a sporting good store and the owner came onto me. Imagine a 50 year old man coming onto a teenage boy. Pedophile. I quit on the spot. The sick thing is his "friend" was the principal of the elementary school. God only knows what that guy got up to.

I've been lucky I suppose, I never had anything happen to me except when I was around 15 I worked at a sporting good store and the owner came onto me. Imagine a 50 year old man coming onto a teenage boy. Pedophile. I quit on the spot. The sick thing is his "friend" was the principal of the elementary school. God only knows what that guy got up to.

did you not tell anyone?

I damn well did. I went straight to my mother and said Richard, the boss, asked to pay me money to let him suck my dick. My mother informed some other women and soon he was threatening to sue. He lost his business and was gone for awhile. But, sure enough, I saw he had his business running again.

You see, the Principal of the school sent jobs to him for school uniforms, sporting equipment, etc.. I think the store was more or less a front for this side business. I also told my mother about elementary Prinicpal but it's really tough to catch these bastards.

I damn well did. I went straight to my mother and said Richard, the boss, asked to pay me money to let him suck my dick. My mother informed some other women and soon he was threatening to sue. He lost his business and was gone for awhile. But, sure enough, I saw he had his business running again.

You see, the Principal of the school sent jobs to him for school uniforms, sporting equipment, etc.. I think the store was more or less a front for this side business. I also told my mother about elementary Prinicpal but it's really tough to catch these bastards.

yeah i totally agree with you, and congrats on telling your mum, dont know what else to say, apart from makre sure you dont shop there ever again, and the principle of the school what a twat!!!

Once over to my fathers house there was a man who I heard was coming around and liked to hang out there and was always offering to watch my little brothers. I didn't go over there only every other weekend so I didn't know the story. The man lived with his mother (mid 40s), never married, weird. I asked why he was so interested in Shawn (youngest brother - about 9). I was probably around 17 then. Finally, someone said he was on a list as a child predator! I was shocked. I told my father these exact words: You stupid f*ck, I don't want this guy over around my brothers - period. Never. My father was such a p*ssy. He didn't want to hurt the man's feelings. Well, I wasn't friend's with the guy and I didn't care. The next time I saw him he had my little brother on his knee. I walked straight over and pulled my brother off his knee and said. Lauran get the F*CK out of our house, if I see you in here again I swear I knock your F*CKING teeth out of your f*cking head. (My father's house was a bit weird, so this sort of language was accepitle, a lot of pot heads and alcho's over there). Anyway, my father came in the livingroom because he heard me yelling and said, well Lauren maybe you should leave. Lauren started to say something and I flattened him. He left and never came back.

What shocked me was how much of a p*ssy my father was about it. Like hurting this guys feelings was more important than his own kid? Idiot.

lucifers angel, I read what happened to you. There was nothing you could have done. Your mother .... well there's nothing I can say really. You're a good parent, I'm sure a little smoothering isn't going to hurt your son. But, make sure he play's a lot of football or something! You know, even things out.

Once over to my fathers house there was a man who I heard was coming around and liked to hang out there and was always offering to watch my little brothers. I didn't go over there only every other weekend so I didn't know the story. The man lived with his mother (mid 40s), never married, weird. I asked why he was so interested in Shawn (youngest brother - about 9). I was probably around 17 then. Finally, someone said he was on a list as a child predator! I was shocked. I told my father these exact words: You stupid f*ck, I don't want this guy over around my brothers - period. Never. My father was such a p*ssy. He didn't want to hurt the man's feelings. Well, I wasn't friend's with the guy and I didn't care. The next time I saw him he had my little brother on his knee. I walked straight over and pulled my brother off his knee and said. Lauran get the F*CK out of our house, if I see you in here again I swear I knock your F*CKING teeth out of your f*cking head. (My father's house was a bit weird, so this sort of language was accepitle, a lot of pot heads and alcho's over there). Anyway, my father came in the livingroom because he heard me yelling and said, well Lauren maybe you should leave. Lauren started to say something and I flattened him. He left and never came back.

What shocked me was how much of a p*ssy my father was about it. Like hurting this guys feelings was more important than his own kid? Idiot.

lucifers angel, I read what happened to you. There was nothing you could have done. Your mother .... well there's nothing I can say really. You're a good parent, I'm sure a little smoothering isn't going to hurt your son. But, make sure he play's a lot of football or something! You know, even things out.

my mum just fairly recently took my to court to gain access to my kids, and i ahd to stand in court and tell them why i didnt want her to see them, and they denied access, yeah i know i'm a good mum, but its nice to hear someone else say it and thanks.

he does play out a lot all three of them do, and yeah i smother them, when they are at friends houses i make sure they call me when they get there, when they leave, when they are in town, i will not loet anything happen to any of them, trust me when i say i will go to prison if anything happened to them!

if my son told me that about one of my "friends" i wouldn't even care about his fealings he would be out the door, and i wouldve called the police for having interest in my son!

Yeah, that's where I wonder if he was working my family over or what? Somehow he endeared himself to them. But, I was immune because I didn't live there. All I saw was a weird man that needed to get out of our house.

That's why I think it's normal for these guys to get away with years of friendship. They make things seem normal that really are not normal. Or, at least that's what this guy did.

Kind of like Bells, my friend had a guy tell her she shouldn't walk back to her apt at night alone. They had been friends for 3 years. He walked her home and raped her. After that she went off the rails and became a stripper. I went up to that strip bar. I looked her in the eye and she knew something had to happen, so she quit. One of the worse things you can do is see a good friend degrade themselves on a stage like that. It was tough, but, she married a guy that seemed good enough.

There's a lot of f*cked up people out there - not all, but enough.

Yeah, that's where I wonder if he was working my family over or what? Somehow he endeared himself to them. But, I was immune because I didn't live there. All I saw was a weird man that needed to get out of our house.

That's why I think it's normal for these guys to get away with years of friendship. They make things seem normal that really are not normal. Or, at least that's what this guy did.

Kind of like Bells, my friend had a guy tell her she shouldn't walk back to her apt at night alone. They had been friends for 3 years. He walked her home and raped her. After that she went off the rails and became a stripper. I went up to that strip bar. I looked her in the eye and she knew something had to happen, so she quit. One of the worse things you can do is see a good friend degrade themselves on a stage like that. It was tough, but, she married a guy that seemed good enough.

There's a lot of f*cked up people out there - not all, but enough.

yeah i totally agree!

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

I'm one of the lucky ones, touch wood. Never been raped or sexually abused.

Kudos to everyone brave enough to talk about their experiences. My parents were always afraid I would get assaulted because I was so brash and devil-may-care [and stayed out late] but I always think thats what kept me [and keeps me] safe.

Tiassa: This topic and poll are intended to gather and present information.

Like what? Outside of a discussion on the topic itself why do you need to gather this information from sci members?

I'm glad you've left it up. I've posted Perry Bible Fellowship comics before. I probably wouldn't have posted that one (especially in this thread) but it isn't too far from things I have done in the past. I guess I'll have to think twice in the future.

Am I a bad person because it made me laugh?

Hmm, that appears to be a modified PBF comic. The original is here, and the third panel is nowhere in sight.

No you're a bad person when you post it in a thread where people are openly pouring out their hearts and revealing their real life abuse. Its context not content.

I was lucky nothing every happened to me, but there were some close calls and STRANGE encounters.

When I was about 11-15 yrs old this old pervert that lived around the corner from us used to follow behind me in his big white van really slowly. He must have been about 45 if I had to guess, and really creepy looking. Whenever he would see me he would immediately slow down and drive behind or beside me and roll down his window and just stare. Sometimes he would mumble stuff but it always made me nervous so I would speed up and then go through the park where he couldn't drive.
One time he caught me at night walking home alone and did his same routine but this time got out of his van and started coming towards me. I RAN all the way home.
Nothing every happened though.

Another time I was about 16-17 and I got a part time job. I was leaving late one night and had to get the bus across the street. There weren't that many people out at the time. As I was walking to the bus some man slowed down, rolled down his window and kept asking me if I wanted a drive. I said no and continued walking faster. He didn't give up for a while, and then I ran across the street. He went past me and then did a U-Turn and came back again, but this time slowed down and kept saying GET IN THE CAR and proceeded to stop and open his car door. He didn't have visible license plates on the car, because I was going to get ready to write them down.
I noticed a man further ahead on the sidewalk and ran up to him and told him what was going on. He wasn't very old himself maybe 19-20. He could tell I was shaken up and offered to stay with me until my bus came.
A very close call, I think. I had only been working at this place for a few days and never went back again. I was too uneasy about what had happened that night.

Also a couple of yrs ago I was out jogging at night around the baseball park. This guy was skulking around and then when I came around again I didn't see him. Then I spotted him behind the trees
holding SOMETHING in his hand looking over at me. Yeah you can guess what it was!! :eek:
I pretended like I didn't see him and picked up the pace around the park. Then as I came around again he ran out of the bushes, down the bridge and down the street.

Who the fuck does something like that? :bugeye:

Last edited:
No you're a bad person when you post it in a thread where people are openly pouring out their hearts and revealing their real life abuse. Its context not content.

Yeah, maybe. But it's his nature right? Like Asguard can't spell worth shit, Doc Natic just can't help fucking with you guys ( yeah me too).

What's REALLY funny about it? James left the cartoon instead of deleting it. lmao

Yeah, maybe. But it's his nature right? Like Asguard can't spell worth shit, Doc Natic just can't help fucking with you guys ( yeah me too).

What's REALLY funny about it? James left the cartoon instead of deleting it. lmao

I think he wants people to know why Lou got banninated.

Yeah and I think Lou would really have a difficult time keeping his lip on a thread of this nature. James I guess wanted to be fair by leaving the reason for the ban.

Back