Radiological Mind Control

Do you or Does someone you know suffer from Radiological Mind Control?

• Yes, I suffer

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, I know someone else who suffers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
origin,
Actually my statement was identifying the Hypocrisy, although perhaps I should have emphasised that.

Read-Only,
You should be very careful of slanderous accusations, while you might like to wind up people that are two sandwiches short of a picnic, I don't intend to go toe-to-toe with you in some troll-fest.

What we have here is an example of how the site has people that regard Science with too much Extremism, which is itself damaging to the scientific community. You just have to observe the forum for the past 10 years to realise just how full of shit some of the Extremists that tout their reasoning that everyone elses has to supply evidence.

That's a classic tyre kicker, couch surfer, closet scientist hack that spends more time scanning papers on ArXiv.org than actually writing a paper themselves.

origin,
Actually my statement was identifying the Hypocrisy, although perhaps I should have emphasised that.

If that is what you were trying to do, it didn't accomplish your goal. Your statement was a strawman, sort of like a creationist claiming if evolution is true, how come mokeys don't give birth to humans.

origin,

Read-Only,
You should be very careful of slanderous accusations, while you might like to wind up people that are two sandwiches short of a picnic, I don't intend to go toe-to-toe with you in some troll-fest.

What we have here is an example of how the site has people that regard Science with too much Extremism, which is itself damaging to the scientific community. You just have to observe the forum for the past 10 years to realise just how full of shit some of the Extremists that tout their reasoning that everyone elses has to supply evidence.

That's a classic tyre kicker, couch surfer, closet scientist hack that spends more time scanning papers on ArXiv.org than actually writing a paper themselves.

Crawl back under your rock, Bud. There was NOTHING slanderous in what I posted. What I expressed was my person opinion and I believe I'm not the only one that perceives you in that manner.

As to the rest of what you said (above), it sounds like nothing more than the ramblings of a troubled mind. Grow up - and get help, too. :bugeye:

I'm not going to waste my time responding to tyre kickers. I'll give an approximate period of 3-5 years prior to my results are public, you can either sit their avidly waiting under the pretence that nothing will come of it or eventually find you kicked the wrong tyres this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back