Ra, the first GOD

Adstar said:

I remember his posts on the Masonic lodge thread, I warned him a few months ago to seek to have the demon removed.

I agree that demon possession happens.

On this forum we had a long-running thread
about the occult and such. We even had a few occultists jump into the conversation from one of those satanic forums. They were attempting to use human sacrifice to induce demon possession. Human sacrifices aren't necessarily put to death in the rituals -- according to them.

I am definately against the whole idea (invoking demon possession into someone) -- it is really grotesque.

Human Sacrifice Forum

The atheists here think the behavior is a mental disorder. One of them even pulled up a thread for a reward of $1 million (US) for anyone that could demonstrate ghosts or supernatural phenomena.

On the other hand I am greatly in favor of removing a demon -- but somebody else can keep the money!

JWJ - here's your chance to make a million bucks.

Are you Interested? Pack your bags for Florida.

Last edited:
deicide128 said:
i know tool is done with the mastering of the album but no release date or title as far as i know i would assume april.

The read chord sounds pretty sweet. They remind me of gorguts in some ways if you havent heard of them check out obscura it has some real sweet discordant guitar work.

Starweather was good and converge was soso.

looking for some old man gloom using soulseek which hasnt let me down yet. What do you use to get your music?
Also how big is yours? (Metal collection that is) mine is around 300 discs.

Its never a dull time at a metal show going to any other type of concert would be boring in comparison or so i imagine. Unless they had sweet visuals like tool. I am not a huge anthrax fan myself although one of my friends is always trying to get me into them.

i use limewire, but i was in a hardcore/metal band for a while and so i have played with a lot of those bands and thats how i get/find out about most of this stuff. i probably have somewhere around 1,000 cds and an ipod full of all kinds of crap. you can find old man gloom at www.tortugarecordings.com

have you ever seen neurosis? they have some awesome audio/visual stuff going on at their shows in the vein of the tool type experience. ive never been a big fan of anthrax myself, but i saw them about a month ago and they were alright. i like that song "indians" a lot. pretty rad. i was never into that half-glam/half-real metal kind of stuff from the 80's and 90's though.

Adstar said:
You have crossed the line. You will lie burning in agony forever in the lake of fire for your blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. There is no forgiveness for those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

I'm sorry if this offends, but is this person for real? Who talks like this? I'm serious... this is not a sarcastic question! :bugeye:

Back