Quotes to remember

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But as much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking.”
Carl Sagan, Billions & Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium

But what were your childhood experiences growing up , is what I would ask him .

"In the early 1960s general relativity experienced a sudden revival in connection with astrophysical discoveries far removed from its original domain, which had essentially been confined to the solar system.
The physicist Clifford Will coined the phrase “Renaissance of General Relativity” to describe the process through which general relativity became an internationally visible, highly active field of research in which theoretical explorations went hand in hand with new astrophysical discoveries such as quasars and the cosmic microwave background radiation. The systematic exploration of exact solutions, and the understanding of space-time singularities and of the physical reality of gravitational waves, all came only after the low-water-mark period, in the wake of the renaissance of general relativity".
  • Alexander Blum, Roberto Lalli, Jürgen Renn, "The Reinvention of General Relativity: A Historiographical Framework for Assessing One Hundred Years of Curved Space-time," Isis, Vol. 106, No. 3 (Sept. 2015), pp. 598-620, citing Clifford Martin Will, Was Einstein Right? Putting General Relativity to the Test (1986)

"Einstein's general theory of relativity... was needed not because of conspicuous failures of Newton's theory... but because of inconsistencies between it and the requirements of electromagnetic theory, which Einstein had revised earlier in his special theory of relativity".
  • Peter G. Bergmann, The Riddle of Gravitation: From Newton to Einstein to Today's Exciting Theories (1968) p. 6

Along with other theorist thinking . pad I don't dissrepect Einstein in any way . In his time , he was thought as being , " out there " few Understood what he was saying , a handful at best .

Now Many Do .

And Many Question his thinking ; the Evolution of Human Thought ; Thinking , is Not a Stagnate attitude in a certain historical time period . The Evolution of our Human Intellect involves many Ologies , in All of Our Historical Records .

Last edited:
“In 7 years every cell of your body gets replaced by a new cell. There must be a permanent point inside you around which this process is happening, the point of no cell and no-thing, the site of the holiest pilgrimage.”
― Shunya

126086526_1154112065025673_7852397348484200495_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mark Twain quote on the AFTERLIFE
"I am silent on the subject because of necessity. I have friends in both places."
- quoted in Mark Twain, His Life and Work, Will Clemens

Back