Questioning Time Travel.

Can anyone propose an experiment or a way to build a time machine? I don't think it can be done. But I'm curious to see if anyone has thought about how to build it.

Can anyone propose an experiment or a way to build a time machine? I don't think it can be done. But I'm curious to see if anyone has thought about how to build it.

Why are you asking us instead of your alien friends??

Tell you what: Now that winter is coming on, you should go out completely naked one night and lie down prostrate on a hill. I'd bet you would be having visions in short order. (Of course they would probably be visions of fireplaces and such...) ;)

Let's get to the heart of the matter. What actual evidence is there of the future or past existing as a separate entity? Fantasize all you want, but you can't create time travel if there's no place to go but now.

What if there is only the present? What if the past can change to affect the present?

Thousands upon thousands of people have witnessed "coincidences/syncs" related to "The law of Attraction". Simply stated if you discuss "A dingo eating a baby" at work then you may come home and find 3 television shows dealing with that content. That is likely a poor example, but it coincidences are called syncs to people who are involved in "The Law of Attraction". Many people would argue that you notice things more when you are looking for them, however this is not how this works, and you would agree if you have seen enough intentional manifestations occur.

The only way to explain how an intention/prayer today can bring immediate results sometimes is if the past can be altered.
Explain the story in this video without altering the past...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTg3sB-wyNw

I believe the past is not set in stone, and maybe some day you will never have existed.

!! It's all about Moral and non-exceptance. It's not God saying ''Dy shall not Kill'' but intelligence and common earthly rules.

Show through actual study that coincidence is higher than random chance would allow.

Oprah having been obsessed about the book, and then being called in for the movie seems so unusual...but if someone else had been called instead of her, she wouldn't have her connection, someone else might be on Larry King talking about their own strange coincidence, and still there are others who were attracted by the book, but didn't get the part. Or, someone could have been called in to do the part, and never read the book before, and there would be no story.

And Oktober, a clock ticking is just a consistent measurement of change, which is what time is.

Back