Qadiani Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Allah not me.

What I mean is: How should I know how things work after Death? Do you believe that death is a transition to a new life? If so then you know Mohammad isn't "dead" but has made the transition to the next life where his role is to hear your prayers.

It's silly to pray to Allah if you stop and think about it. Allah being everything and all, including your thoughts.

Christianity was the perfect message for those people at that time.

Allah is everything - even the synaptic vesicles that transmit chemical information that cause thought and are therefor thought. Which is why praying to Allah is oxymoron. It would like Allah praying to Allah.

Which is why we pray to Mohammad to forgive us of our sins. And, as you advance deeper into thought, you will arrive at the next spiritual stage.

But, if anyone only remembers one thing from reading this, it should be these: Violence is against Allah. Jihad is NEVER supposed to mean to murder another human being. That goes directly against Allah.

The OP and the resulting thread amounts to preaching and proselytizing. This is against forum rules. Thread closed. PM me with questions/concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back