Pyramid in Bosnia

There is no evidence that the site is anything more than a Roman-fortified hill.

But there is no shortage of significance-junkies and mystery-mongers willing to buy into the fantastic claims that dumbasses like Osmanagic make just for his 15 min of fame.

SkinWalker said:
Finally, I resent you accusation that I'm "anti-Bosnian." This is entirely uncalled for and intellectually dishonest. I hold resentment for the destruction that the American Osmanagic is doing in Bosnia to a Bosnian cultural site. His actions are irresponsible and so are the mystery-mongers and significance-junkies like yourself who encourage his stupidity by giving him benefit of doubt when he so clearly has not earned it.

Should not you wait a few weeks to find out if there is any thing that shows up from the digging before blasting Bosnia and the Hill. Is not it kinda dumb to tell a person that he will not be allowed to prove because there should be nothing there?

It is like guilty and will not be allowed to prove one's innocence. If that is not a severe bias against an entire group of Bosnians - then what is?

kmguru said:
060414_bonsinia_hmed_4p.hmedium.jpg
my honest opinion about this picture?
it looks to me like someone is preparing to make a truckload of money
it doesn't look like any 'dig' that i am familiar with

honestly people does this look like a cash cow in the making?

Tourism is a multi-billion dollar industry. What is wrong with that? People even go to see Alcatraz Prison....

Again, I'm not "blasting Bosnia or the hill," I'm blasting the dumbass that calls himself an "archaeologist." Osmanagic is decidedly not an archaeologist, nor does he appear to have the skills required to properly conduct archaeology as evidenced by his lack of regard for proper provenience and excavation techniques.

The real archaeology of the area is a Roman fortification within the hill and not the hill itself. Osmanagic has produced no evidence for his wild claims nor is there any reason to believe that he is anything but a fraud.

Moreover, your continued intellectual dishonesty that keeps insisting that I have something against "Bosnia" is annoying and offensive.

kmguru said:
Pyramid picture from postcard in 1950
don't you think that in the 50 or so years since these photos that someone would have found out this was for real?
grave robbers would have that place all scoped out and there would have been a detectable entrance.
tunnels in hills is nothing new. france has them. the japanese built tunnels all through the mountain on iwo jima. the phillipennes has miles of tunnels.

Back