Putin's invasion of Ukraine

We'll see...
But what if the US is actually waging war with Russia ? What if Russia is waging war with the USA . Does it ever end ...hopefully soon , as in asap .
Your desire to see it end is meaningless if it has never begun, surely? Or do you think the US and Russia are actually waging war against each other? Do you consider the support (aid and weapons) to a democratic sovereign nation so that it can better defend itself against an invading agressor to be "waging war" against the aggressor???

alas poor yorick/Zelenskyy
With empty promises, we got the damned fool to go into the bear's den and poke the bear with a stick.
And now, the damned fool is begging us to come in and tame the bear.
Idiot fool
That ain't the way this game is played.

Our political leaders need the bear to be active to distract the citizens who were getting restive over domestic failings.
Our leaders don't give a damn for the deaths and destruction of the people of Ukraine. They're just pawns. And by giving them portable weapons, we can keep this game playing for a few more weeks.

(some conspiracy theorists would have us think that the whole thing was orchestrated by the MIC)
-----(so many puppets---it's hard to determine who is pulling whose strings)

With empty promises, we got the damned fool to go into the bear's den and poke the bear with a stick.
Idiot fool

Our political leaders need the bear to be active to distract the citizens who were getting restive over domestic failings.
Our leaders don't give a damn for the deaths and destruction of the people of Ukraine. They're just pawns. And by giving them portable weapons, we can keep this game playing for a few more weeks.

(some conspiracy theorists would have us think that the whole thing was orchestrated by the MIC)
Trump didn't get in, get over it.

Idiot fool

Oh so Ukraine musing about joining the EU or NATO to defend its national sovereignty is poking the "bear" with a stick, but a dictatorship waving thousands of nukes around while continuing a centuries-old tradition of genocide and land theft on imperial Mongolian scales is not poking Ukraine every time it snatches more of their land and settles more retards on it whose grandchildren claim they've been there for 8000 years. If this isn't a form of treason against the democracy that protects your right to say what you say, then I don't really know what treason is. I can certainly say I'm neither disappointed nor surprised by what you write though because I didn't have high expectations in the first place.

Just like Russians, bears are too stupid to do anything but eat and shit without outside assistance. It's time we treated the Russian bear accordingly and showed it back to the cage where it belongs.

Since you blame Ukrainians for resisting yet another Russian genocide - and note that this isn't even the first time Russia has committed genocide in Ukraine and replaced the indigenous population - I'd like to know where you stand on those stupid Yankee colonists poking the British bear and having the gall to declare independence from the empire that gave them their land in the first place.

Last edited:
see that light green area in the upper right
that's Vladimir and Muscovy

Yup that's about right- once Russia is defeated in Ukraine, Putin is overthrown and Russian society collapses, there will be no reason left not to completely disarm their state and return it to the borders it had before it started raping and committing genocide against other populations whose refugees still exist in other parts of the world.

Fair enough - that much I didn't know. I was looking more generally as to why they tend to have settled in the Western part of Russia rather than the Eastern.
Well, Finland was invaded and taken over by Russia in 1809, so I'm not sure that's all Stalin's doing. I.e. Finland was part of Russia's empire, and remained so until 1917 when they gained full independence rather than remain an (decreasingly) autonomous duchy of the Russian empire.
But they retained close ties with Russia after that, and prefer not to provoke them, hence neutrality and not joining NATO.

It's time for Finland to join NATO and to start pushing for their historical land to be returned in full. If Russians feel St. Petershole is too close to Finland's borders then that slum can be moved elsewhere, not much lost in doing so.

It's not a dissimilar situation to Ukraine: a former part of the Russian empire, now independent. But unlike Finland, Ukraine made quite clear its intention to join the West, overthrowing their leader last decade when he seemed to reject the will of the people and turned back toward Russia.

Indeed, Ukraine took the further step of correctly asserting its natural rights as a nation, knowing that Russia would seek to abuse them regardless; hopefully now Finland will feel motivated to do the same before Russia mistakes a lack of such rights assertions for an invitation to invade them with minimal resistance.

Poland, and other previous parts of the Russian empire, have managed to make that step and join NATO. That, hopefully, makes it too late for Russia to do anything to stop them becoming westernised (if that is their will). But Ukraine hadn't taken that step yet, which means it was Russia's last real chance (Belarus aside) to assert authority over a country it previously had control over.
So I don't see Poland being next, or any other NATO country. Maybe I'm being naive, but I just don't see Putin as that stupid as to engage the US in war, let alone all the other NATO countries.

I think Putin is stupid enough to try just about anything, and so are the people who support him. What he tries next will depend on how much resistance he meets in Ukraine and how willing the globe will be to make stupid compromises with him after he bombs more maternity hospitals.

80 years ago Russia had all the Eastern bloc countries - including half of Germany - between Russia and the West. Now the West (i.e. the EU, NATO) is literally on its border. That's a huge buffer that crumbled with the fall of the iron curtain and the USSR.

Russia never had a right to any such buffer in the first place. Indeed we should be looking at the territorial and financial compensation Russia owes to western Europeans for centuries of occupying their lands and replacing the indigenous populations with loyalist inbred peasants. Asian populations victimized by Russian land theft are entitled to compensation and rectification as well.

Kazakhstan isn't really a democracy, but rather an authoritarian regime. It's also part of the CSTO (Russia's equivalent of NATO). They even asked for CSTO "peacekeepers" to help intervene against the what Belarus' Lukashenko termed "international terrorists" (or just demonstrators, as they may well have been). The CSTO force was in and out within a week, but the riots were mostly fuel-price related (sudden hikes) and seemed to mostly end when the government reinstated the price-cap.

If the regime in Kazakhstan had enough popular support to rightfully rule over the population there, it wouldn't have needed its puppet masters in Moscow to send troops in to suppress this same population. I believe the events there may have played a significant role in deciding Putin's agenda; he thinks invading Ukraine will stop the rest of the world from not wanting to be ruled by lazy dumb people who have only ever accomplished things on a national level through the theft and rape of smaller, more intelligent populations and their lands.

Yeah, I think the latter would be the only scenario. Putin has said (words to the effect of) "what point of a world without Russia in it"... so before the end of Russia I'm sure he would rather end the world.

Good so then he and his supporters should be nuked first as soon as there's any sign of an imminent launch of any scale, unless his own people want to avoid that scenario and stop him before it's too late. The US and the rest of the world would have been far better off completing WW2 by driving Stalin off the planet, now we might have to pay a much heavier price to correct that mistake.

Fortunately he's never put Russia up against a nuclear power. And he's running out of space in Europe to do so, as NATO is a nuclear power (assuming US, UK, France etc, live up to what NATO stands for).

Ukraine should get its nukes back or new ones to replace them, since Russia forfeited its own part of the agreement that got rid of them.

I think you're underestimating the level of control that the Russian state has over what people in the country think. But there's also likely a divide: the older generation who still stick to the notion of mother-Russia where they blindly follow Moscow, still fearful of what it means to not follow; and then the younger generation, more used to world-wide information flows, more open to what the West has to offer. They're the ones protesting in Russia, they're the ones who the current regime are going to struggle with in the future.
But there's not a huge amount they can do in a country where elections are clearly rigged, to the point where being an opposition candidate is likely a death-sentence.

I understand your argument and I feel sympathy for the minority of Russians who genuinely recognize and regret the centuries of naked criminality involved in establishing their nation. Having spent most of my life speaking and communicating with plenty of Russians both in Russia itself and those living freely here in the democratic west, I am thoroughly convinced that the majority of them have chosen to willfully buy into and support Putin's propaganda as a means of compensating for their personal insecurities and national shortcomings, and they are therefore deserving of the worst consequences possible.

You deliberately craft your posts so that people will read more into them than whatever's shown on the surface, what kind of response did you expect?
??? That's exactly the kind of response he WANTS - so he can say something like "I didn't mention X, you are crazy" and anger the person replying.

If this isn't a form of treason against the democracy that protects your right to say what you say, then I don't really know what treason is. I can certainly say I'm neither disappointed nor surprised by what you write though because I didn't have high expectations in the first place.
Most right wing people are fervently for democracy - unless gas prices go up, it gets harder to buy guns or the president isn't a republican.

a little history-circa 1823
The Monroe Doctrine
In part:

with the Governments who have declared their independence and maintain it, and whose independence we have, on great consideration and on just principles, acknowledged, we could not view any interposition for the purpose of oppressing them, or controlling in any other manner their destiny, by any European power in any other light than as the manifestation of an unfriendly disposition toward the United States.

a little history-circa 1823
The Monroe Doctrine
In part:

with the Governments who have declared their independence and maintain it, and whose independence we have, on great consideration and on just principles, acknowledged, we could not view any interposition for the purpose of oppressing them, or controlling in any other manner their destiny, by any European power in any other light than as the manifestation of an unfriendly disposition toward the United States.
Yes, I found an article about the ''Monroe Doctrine'' sometime back, meanwhile lets shell some apartment blocks and hospitals, after all this is the 21st century.

Last edited:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60794809

Well worth a watch

Arnold Schwarzenegger's address to the Russian people
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60794809

Well worth a watch

Arnold Schwarzenegger's address to the Russian people

Where was Arnold when US bombed Afganistan for 20 fng years? And Murdered milions of muslims,also in Iraq Iran Lybia Syria Serbia Vietnam.
Stop watchin anti Rusia propaganda and talk w people who tell the truth.
Jimmy Dore for one
Also Gonzalo Lira and Patrick Lancaster who live in Ukraine all this time.

Zelensky is a neo nazi cia pupet who murdered 14.000rusians since instaled as prez
And destroyed Ukraine economy while enriching foreigners. Including Bidens son.

Last edited:
Yup that's about right- once Russia is defeated in Ukraine, Putin is overthrown and Russian society collapses, there will be no reason left not to completely disarm their state and return it to the borders it had before it started raping and committing genocide against other populations whose refugees still exist in other parts of the world.
LLLLL stop dreamin borky Russia is wining

If anyone going down its this evil empire

Back