Put your $ in...

Fen

Registered Senior Member
Quit talking about which female is "hot" and DONATE! I put in $16 so far, and am thinking about putting more. Porfiry, please try to stick with donations. It's unfortunate you seem to have waited until you got low on money to do it. Announcing how much you have received may help (or hinder).

Check you pm's. You're the one who gave me a very good bid. I am considering it. Are you willing to walk away from the money? There are other web-boards.

Porfiry, please try to stick with donations. It's unfortunate you seem to have waited until you got low on money to do it. Announcing how much you have received may help (or hinder).

Pofiry, I donated, but I'm willing to throw in another $20 if you ban this moron. :D

great idea, Xev

Imagine all christians paying Porfiry to ban us
He'll get rich:D

Nah, there are like, two regular Christian posters here. They wouldn't try to have us banned.

wouldn't dare - is a better word:D

yeah- we have scared them all away
there vere so much of them in February:(

dying specie

you should recruit some in christian forums;)

wouldn't dare - is a better word

True, they'd risk the Wrath of Xev.

dying specie

"After Buddha was dead, his shadow was still shown for centuries in a cave--a tremendous, gruesome shadow. God is dead; but given the way of men, there may still be caves for thousands of years in which his shadow will be shown.--And we--we still have to vanquish his shadow, too."

--Friedrich Nietzsche

you should recruit some in christian forums

What, so we can abuse them and destroy their faith?

*Yells*

"What, so we can abuse them and destroy their faith? "

NO- how can you think like that!

We'll erm...tor...no we'll convince them. Yeah that's right - convince:):)

*Avatar hides a big wooden club by his back

"Because we share the same sort of sadistic streak?"

*Avatar grins and points to the holy limb above his head

*Xev blushes*

Hey, I'm bored and thinking about dismembering people. Is this not what everyone does when they are bored?

hmm- All the Christians are sleeping (I double checked in local boards)

Avatar listens to metal and apathetically stares in his monitor when bored usually, or he can repeat his Taekwon-Do patterns...................or go to sleep - It's 3.30AM already

hmm- All the Christians are sleeping (I double checked in local boards)

< Voiceover>

With no knowledge of Avatar's evil plans to destroy their faith, the Christians slept soundly through the night.

< / voiceover>

Avatar listens to metal and apathetically stares in his monitor when bored usually, or he can repeat his Taekwon-Do patterns...................or go to sleep - It's 3.30AM already

I'm listening to Lords of Acid - now it is Neubaten - and forming a virulent hatred of Javascript.

I think I'm going to find some coffee and sugery stuff.

:( i am poor

please don't ban me

i just barely pay the monthly bill from the n.t.l

< Voiceover>

With no knowledge of Avatar's evil plans to destroy their faith, the Christians slept soundly through the night.

< / voiceover>

LOL ROFL LMAO ROCL
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
:D :D :D :D

Lords of Acid- cool?

LOL ROFL LMAO ROCL

No need to sound like an AOLer on steriods. :p

Speaking of this, I saw "AOL ver. 7.0 for dummies" in my local bookstore while looking for a Flash book.

Lords of Acid- cool?

Good music to learn codes by. Very raunchy techno.

Oh! I download Inkkubus Succubus. Uber-sweet!

Wumpscut - what should I download?

Trance is good for computer stuff. Techno, trance, sometimes Industrial (hence the Neubaten). Occasionally a bit of classical, like Pachenbel's canon in d. *Grins* But I'd listen to canon in d whatever I am doing.

Back