Prophet Yahweh summons UFO

The proximity of the Air Force base has been a huge red flag for me. But then again, there is no known aircraft that can move like the object in the video. I guess we'll know whether he is a kook or not, when the 45 days are up. :)

Jinoda said:
I'm gonna say that this about sums up my belief as to the validity of the video and news crew: http://infospace.abcnews.com/_1_2F1FTYP04TUTBV8__info.abcnws/search/web/yahweh

I searched "ufo" and "prophet" as well, and while results did come up, none of them were related to this story.

It's a hoax. A nice one, and I could have believed it if ABC News didn't have it's own web site.

You were searching in the wrong place, it's the ABC affiliate in Las Vegas. http://www.ktnv.com/news/may05/330168.asp

I think what we're looking at in that video is as simple as a helium balloon. This time of year in that region of Nevada, thermally driven air flows have to be significant. I'd like to see some meteorlogical data for the day of filming with regard to altitudes correlated to wind speeds and directions.

What we see in the video as apparent motion is probably mostly camera movement, evidenced by the elongated effect of the object as it "moves." Additionally, I'm not convinced that the apparent motion of the object toward the witnesses was simply an illusion created by the motion of the clouds. The clouds did appear to be moving fast, which supports my hypothesis of thermally driven air flows.

As ever, it's blurry footage, without context. No foreground objects are in shot to gauge size, speed or true direction of travel. It looked like a balloon, moved like a balloon, and without any more info, we can't say it wasn't doing anything a balloon doesn't do.

Anyway, we dont have to wait long before the suposed visitation. When that doesn't happen, we'll know it's all baloney.

Ok, I'm pretty skeptical with these things - but this guy is pretty good.

I found some other stuff of his online and started to feel more skeptical on the stuff produced by him.

For example everything else I have seen produced by him, has him holding the camera... why does he need to do that? I think it certainly raises the bullshit level on the dude.

But I think what I found in one of his videos def. makes this guy very suspect.

Check out the attached link, from minutes 6:55-7:01. There is a telephone line in the shot and the "UFO" clearly passes underneath the telephone wire.

To give the dude the benefit of the doubt here, does anyone know if this can be caused by the digital zoom of the camera -- somehow compensating for the bright object in focus and making it appear in front of a closer unfocused object?

If not, then I think its safe to say that something aint right here and the dude is prob. a scammer. but if someone can validate that the camera can digitally cause that to occur, then who f'n knows - I guess time will tell.

Here's the link

Last edited:
It was too bouncy and small to make out any detail of the object. So, what he summoned was a bouncy ball.

I don't doubt his vow of poverty.. He looked kind of dirty. The $7.95 is for the hosting. If I had to guess. I just gotta call him here and summon me a UFO. I wish he could make it land.. That would be a bit more interesting.

Skin Walker, or as Craterchains calls you, Skin Crawler lol, I'm really shocked you don't think it's a geniune UFO. :p

His website says this:

BREAKING UFO NEWS!

THIS SITE HAS BEEN SABOTAGED

IT WILL BE TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE
UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED

UFO Videos Are No Longer Available For Viewing At This Site

Do Not Attempt To Pay To Enter Video Area..

And when I first saw him sitting there in his outfill, I IMMEDIATELY thought, BULLSHIT. :)

Yeah I know, that's why I asked about the 45-day summoning. I saw his little "BREAKING UFO NEWS" on his site, and wondered if he is bailing out or if he's still going through with it.

Maybe, this is BREAKING UFO NEWS because a UFO sabotaged his website, and now they refuse to come down and dance for us. That way he gets off scott-free and we blaim it all on E.T.

Yahweh is a hoaxer and here is how he does it.
After examining his other videos I noticed the he always has some sort of electrical device on him or he's looking at his watch just before he begins his summoning. He uses those thing for his cue.
He places his rug in or faces a certain direction. He has his witnesses scan the sky to see there is nothing up there. He then begins his prayers. At that point the people are looking at him and not at the sky. That is his misdirection.
After a few minutes to everyone's amazment he finds the UFO in the sky. If you watch his videos closely it never appears in the direction that Yahweh is facing, it's always off to his left or right. He has a cohort release a large mylar balloon at a predermined spot based on the prevailing wind direction. Yahweh determines the direction he will face based on those parameters.
He's had 25 years according to him to get the timing down on this trick.

If a watch isn't used to tell the time, it can be used in conjunction with the sun to work out where North is and therefore get a bearing.

Those type of UFO's I usually attribute to Satellite stunts, where certain "network" satellites are located to footprint one particular area at a "geosyncronous" orbit with weather & spysats orbiting lower. Either the satellite is utilised to manipulate the visual effect or the satellites solar collectors reflect sunlight at a particular time of the day (When a sunrise over the earths horizon catches it)

If you've ever use a mirror with sunlight you'll know that the slightest movement of the mirror can causes great movements of the spot of light which can dart around changing direction and appear to pass at great speed.

Last edited:
Btw if the guy can make "UFO's" appear, then why doesn't he make them appear over Edinburgh, Scotland during the first week of July. That way Bob Geldof's One Million Protestors will be able to protest without the G8 summit members fleeing via aircraft because they would all be grounded due to the great number of "bogies".

Back