Proof that God may actually exist.

Yorda,

Speaking of fact. Nothing can ever be proven.
Except within a specific frame of reference, which in practical terms is what we do all the time.

Medicine woman,

Permit me to say that Scientists have been able to prove that Water can split down the middle as described in Exodus.

That successful experiment has been called the Moses Effect, and it's conclusion - it would take alot of force (Superhuman Force) to be able to part a huge volume of water such as The Red Sea.

Oh and Moses ( a person you or the Demon that you worship will never be able to equal) has some words for you - Your newfound belief -Atheism- is actually no different from the worshippers of BAAL. I think you should be familiar with this demon.

Superluminal,

Surely you should know by now that alot of the breakthrough scientists were afraid to publish their findings because they did not want to be called 'Mad'.

But remember, their findings were verified and found to be scientifically true.

I am still trying to figure out whether 'baboons' have actually made any Scientific Breakthrough!!! Perhaps you'ld like to be the first?

Jadon:

Surely you should know by now that alot of the breakthrough scientists were afraid to publish their findings because they did not want to be called 'Mad'.

This is truly ironic. I hope someone else comments on this.

The 'breakthrough' scientists as you call them, were afraid to publish their findings because they did not want to be TORTURED into RECANTING by the almighty fucking church! Idiot.

But remember, their findings were verified and found to be scientifically true.

Yes they certainly were. Despite the christian zealots that tried to silence them.

I am still trying to figure out whether 'baboons' have actually made any Scientific Breakthrough!!! Perhaps you'ld like to be the first?

Damn, you're dim. You are most closely related to CHIMPS, not Baboons. Get it straight.

Superluminal,

The Scriptures are clear - If science contradicts the Scriptures, then it is Science that is wrong, this is all the more evident today. Science must always agree with The Scriptures for The Creator is The Master Scientist.

In the middle ages, demonists posing as Christians were responsible for the persecution of breakthrough scientists.

But remember, it was the Christians themselves who fought for the change when it became evident that the devil had infilterated The Church.

There are many misguided individuals like you.

Be glad however that the prophet Daniel said that in the last days, the Light of Truth shall shine out like a Mighty Light and the devil shall no longer be able to silence the Good and Just!!

You are living in the last days, everything is moving faster towards the Grand Climax of he Second Coming.

I am bringing you a different message - one that is different from what you have come to expect of so called Christians. But that is the past.

I care for you and again I extend my hands in Welcome!!!!! You still have Hope yet.

DeeCee said:
Amy get off my PC you little swine.
Sorry folks
Dee Cee
Actually, Amy made an excellent point.

Surely it would be an simple thing for God to make his existence known to everyone with certainty. Why the mystery? What is this supposed to be anyway, a supernatural game of hide and seek?

~Raithere

Raithere,

The Creator Is going to make known His Existence!! - In the Second Coming!!

You wait for it!!! :)

Jadon,

The Scriptures are clear - If science contradicts the Scriptures, then it is Science that is wrong, this is all the more evident today.
Throughout history so far it has been the reverse. As science reveals more truth concerning the universe the Church has always been forced to revise its doctrines. The persecution of Galileo is one such example. Scriptures are speculative superstitions grounded in ignorance.

Science must always agree with The Scriptures for The Creator is The Master Scientist.
History clearly shows the reverse.

In the middle ages, demonists posing as Christians were responsible for the persecution of breakthrough scientists.
Do you have any supporting references?

But remember, it was the Christians themselves who fought for the change when it became evident that the devil had infilterated The Church.
Supporting reference please?

There are many misguided individuals like you.
When you can support your assertions then maybe you might be qualified to throw abuse at others.

Be glad however that the prophet Daniel said that in the last days, the Light of Truth shall shine out like a Mighty Light and the devil shall no longer be able to silence the Good and Just!!
It’s merely a part of Christian mythology – these are fairy stories.

You are living in the last days, everything is moving faster towards the Grand Climax of he Second Coming.
Riiiight! And Christians have been saying this for the past 2000 years. At 1000CE there was an incredible expectation then of the second coming, there was also a lot of expectation at this second millennium. Nothing happened at each of those events and there is nothing to indicate that any such “second” coming will ever occur. Perhaps because no one can yet show that a Jesus ever existed to form a first coming.

I am bringing you a different message - one that is different from what you have come to expect of so called Christians. But that is the past.
Why? What makes you qualified?

I care for you and again I extend my hands in Welcome!!!!! You still have Hope yet.
Then learn respect for others, refrain from your arrogant and condescending attitude, and start quoting some facts rather than fantasy assertions and unsolicited and unwanted preaching.

Back