Proof of E.T. visitation

Yes, the shape is interesting. It look like blob of molten metal that solidified while falling.
Maybe that's how it formed, maybe not.

I think I finally understand what happened...

Prior to 1996, Bob White used remote viewing to locate a classified government file called C.I.C. File #202085 (“Flying Saucer from Denmark”), which has a picture of a similarly shaped object from the 1940's and wasn't declassified until 2000. He then knew what shape to make his object in order to pull off this incredible hoax. He then gathered the most brilliant scientists together in a secret laboratory and told them, "I want you to make a new alloy of aluminum that has never existed before and I want you to make it into this shape. This is because I have found a secret government file through remote viewing, which when declassified will lend credence to my story. Make sure the object is also emitting radiation and make sure you tell no one about this." Bob White was then ready to pull off his incredible hoax. But, if it was created by man, then surely it can be replicated by man.

I will make a prediction that by 2030 we will be in the same situation we are in today.

Nobody will have made a copy of the Bob White object.
The vast majority of the population will have never heard about it.
It will be ignored by the media.

Last edited:
Who says it's a hoax? I wouldn't be surprised if Bob really did see lights in the sky, and that the object did fall as he described. I just think his conclusions of ET activity are mistaken.

Why do you maintain that the alloy never existed before? What's so special about an alloy of aluminium, silicon, iron, and impurities? Is there some element that is unusual in the given concentration? Is there some element missing that should be there?

What radiation was/is the object emitting? What is unusual about it?

I will make a prediction that by 2030 we will be in the same situation we are in today.

Nobody will have made a copy of the Bob White object.
The vast majority of the population will have never heard about it.
It will be ignored by the media.
I agree. It's just not interesting enough.

Last edited:
But, Pete.
It is interesting.
I think the alloy is man made, certainly, but the object itself is extraordinary.
How did it come to be that shape, and why?

The Alien explanation is weak. "It was made by aliens because we don't have any explanation about how people made it." You might as well say it was made by Elves.

I would definitely like to own it.

Back